Adventures in Jeannetteland

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adventures in Jeannetteland

Post by Jeannette on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:38 am

So I had a funeral to attend... I flew home. $485. Jon just said..."Go. Be with your family. We can afford it. Go."

All was well, funeral was (what can you say? It was a funeral), had some good time with my dad and sister. It was heartbreaking leaving. Wesson followed my dad around EVERYWHERE. Like he was his idol. Dad even shaved his face with the electric razor and put some smell-good on him. LMAO

I Cried sobbed like a baby when I left... Dad stood at the gate and Wesson and him waved back and forth. Every single wave made me tear up and cry. I was like a blubbering idiot and someone in front of me had to help me put up the stroller. I went to the bathroom and bawled my eyes out. I hate Wisconsin but it does hurt to leave... You never know when you're gonna go back ya know? ...missed my connection flight in Cleveland due to bad weather. Got home at 1am instead of 8:24 due to taking an additional flight (never go to Washington-Dulles) and having more and more delays. Washington-Dulles is a HUGE airport with creepy fucking people. Like...this guy said..."You have a cute baby." I said thanks. A minute later he says..."At least you have yours." Shocked He went on to tell me his life story about a custody battle and how he'd been flying all day. Then he walked close to me...like 3 feet. I flipped my purse on the other arm and walked FAST. I did not want to murder anyone yesterday. ...but I would have. mwahaha

I get on the plane and guess what? DELAYED! rant Supposed to arrive in RDU at 11:10, didn't until 11:50. I was convinced I was going to die due to the bad turbulence with flying over thunderstorms THE ENTIRE TIME. Lightning looks cool but is creepy as hell when it's right next to the plane. Puked my guts up from Milwaukee to Cleveland because I was on a puddle jumper with a bouncy baby in my lap and the plane was jerking so much. Ran across 2 airports and sweat like a pig...

They lost my bag and I am now at work...on my second energy drink. I need a shower so bad...but I don't care today. Oh, and my neighbor bailed on picking me up when my flight changed. Mad I had a gf who was watching Lady come get me. I felt so bad, SO BAD. She was circling the airport waiting, and then the flight was late, and then we didn't have our luggage...

I want my $%^king good bras and Wesson's good clothes! hissyfit

Oh, and my husband didn't take out the dirty diapers like I asked...and wrote down...with a RED PEN, on the table. So...my house smells like week old dirty diapers. Irked

Today is gripes and grievances Wednesday. I feel like death. My chest hurts because I'm so tired and sore.

But... I'm superhero so I'm alive and kickin'.

Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures in Jeannetteland

Post by crysty1e on Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:21 pm

LOL yeah that . . . sucks.
When Brad picked me up from work last night Brayden goes "Mom! I got to see Jeannette and you didnt!" and then laughed at me . . .
crysty1e

http://www.cmzutz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette on Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:42 pm

LMAO I barely saw him. He was in the backseat...it was a quick drop-off. lol

Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by crysty1e on Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:50 pm

He made it a point to rub it in my face haha