Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so pissed

5 posters

Go down

so pissed Empty so pissed

Post by Kelly Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:59 pm

okay so the whole reason we came up to Philly was for my DHs brothers wedding. Ok everything going good the wedding is on Saturday. well they originally decided not to have a rehearsal they were just going to have the dinner. Well today my BIL calls DH today and tells him that they decided to have a rehearsal 2 DAYS B4 HAND WTF not to mention the fact that its at 4:30, RUSH HOUR are you f*ckin kidding me and the place is like 45 min away, and not to mention the fact that my daughter takes her freakin nap at 1 so we are going to have to wake her up and have her be miserable the day b4 the wedding and on top of that shes not going to get a nap the day of the wedding...is it bad that i am hoping and praying that she is so miserable that she WONT walk down the isle?
Kelly
Kelly

Back to top Go down

so pissed Empty Re: so pissed

Post by Liz Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:45 am

hugs

It will be such a busy day maybe she won't notice she hasn't had a nap. I know with Rosemary we have done a few things like that, and she is fine and she goes to sleep early that night and sleeps really good.
Do you have to go to the rehearsal dinner? Maybe just your husband could go and you and your daughter could do something fun instead.
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:52 am

well i had my baby shower on Sunday and didnt put her up for a nap and she was so miserable. But i talked to the bride to be last night and she said that DD didnt have to go which makes me happy because we would have had to wake her from her nap which would have been no fun
Kelly
Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:50 am

Kelly wrote:well i had my baby shower on Sunday and didnt put her up for a nap and she was so miserable. But i talked to the bride to be last night and she said that DD didnt have to go which makes me happy because we would have had to wake her from her nap which would have been no fun

Woot
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:28 am

ugh I know EXACTLY what you are talking about.... Mackenzie was a flower girl for my sister's wedding in June and it was a day wedding.... in the middle of nap time... and heat index was 107 that day!!! It was soooo miserable.

Been there done that..... wish I had advice but I don't we just sucked it up and got through it.

hugs I hope it goes okay.
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:33 am

Glad you didn't have to wake her up for rehearsal!
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down