Need your opinion ladies.....

Go down

Need your opinion ladies.....

Post by LaDonna on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:50 am

So it's no secret that me and my MIL do not get along .... well anywho I am planning a big party for Mackenzie who is about to turn 4. Last year I threw her a big party, and my MIL decided to bring Kenny's step-brothers children (not necessarily invited and they are not that close to us) but it was fine. I love children. They are welcome. But these children are boys and were at the time 10 and 11. This is a 3-year-old little girl's party.

The boys spent the entire party in the playroom with the children, rough-housing, trying to pick Mack up and carry her everywhere, Mackenzie was upset because she wanted to play with her friends... then we had a pinata for the little kids, who were having a blast just hitting it.... then the big boys come and start wailing on kind of messing it up for the little kids! It was very frustrating....

Not that I really care, but they took several goody bags home with them too... the goody bags had bouncy balls, finger puppets, and other items suitable for TODDLERS not older boys.

Well this year, we are having a pirate themed party with plastic swords and stuff.... I told Kenny I want him to call his mother and ask her not to bring the boys. Because I'm really concerned that they will rough-house too much with the swords around the toddlers and I don't want them preventing Mackenzie from having fun with her friends. It would be different if they hung back and did their own thing.... but at 10 and 11 I feel they don't need to be in the middle of a bunch of toddlers.... they don't realize that the kids could get hurt!

Is that wrong of me??? am I being an oober bitch because I don't want these old kids at Mackenzie's party???

Back to top Go down

Re: Need your opinion ladies.....

Post by Kala on Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:31 pm

No. I would feel the same way! It would be different if they were closer in age but there is a huge age gap... Hope things go smoothly and it doesn't cause any drama..

Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:57 pm

They're too damn old to be roughhousing like that. Send em out back in the woods to go find frogs.

Ya no, I wouldn't want them there. I wouldn't want them there anymore than a 10 year old boy would want to be at a kids birthday party!

Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:53 am

Jeannette wrote:They're too damn old to be roughhousing like that. Send em out back in the woods to go find frogs.

Ya no, I wouldn't want them there. I wouldn't want them there anymore than a 10 year old boy would want to be at a kids birthday party!

Completely agree!

Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate on Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:29 pm

I'm with them ^!

Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content