Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cute things your spouse has done/said while you're TTC

2 posters

Go down

Cute things your spouse has done/said while you're TTC Empty Cute things your spouse has done/said while you're TTC

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:33 am

My husband just graduated from Great Lakes Recruit Training Command and is officially a sailor. He told me that when they changed from their recruit hats to their Navy ball caps, a lot of his division was saying things about how they were going to burn their hats, or shred them, or throw them off a bridge.

Puff told his parents and I that he thinks those guys are crazy. He wants to save his Recruit hat for our first child. Cute things your spouse has done/said while you're TTC 498348 We've never talked about children in front of his parents before... And it was the moment I knew that I'm not more into TTC than he is, we're in this together and both want it just as bad.

We were walking through the Great Lakes NEX and he picked up the little Dress Blues onesie that they have, and whispered in my ear, "Do you think our little one would be as proud of wearing this uniform as Daddy is?" I nearly lost it then and there.

This was a good weekend.

Last edited by NikkoKitty on Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)

Back to top Go down

Cute things your spouse has done/said while you're TTC Empty Re: Cute things your spouse has done/said while you're TTC

Post by Jeannette Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:16 am

That's cute.

My husband told me he'd kick my ass if I put our son in digi's. ROFL

As for the sweet stuff, we didn't know what we were having when pregnant and he was hoping for a boy. He was all on this cheery high that he'd be taking our son on fishing and hunting trips . lol
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Cute things your spouse has done/said while you're TTC Empty Re: Cute things your spouse has done/said while you're TTC

Post by Hope Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:29 am

Oh gosh what haven't we talked about at this point? ROFL

We picked out names together and he tells me can't wait to get home, buy a house, and hold a brand new baby in his arms.

He used to always say he wanted a boy but now he says he wouldn't mind a girl since we have a son but he doesn't care either way. Our son is excited too. He is really good with little children and says, "I'm practicing to be a good big brother!" He'll be 8 or 9 by then so he really will be a big help. giggle

That was really sweet of him to say that and think about the hat. After you have that little one (girl or boy) you should get pictures of the baby with the hat on. Wub
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down