Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First day of him being gone

+2
Jeannette
jmetz4
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

First day of him being gone - Page 2 Empty Re: First day of him being gone

Post by Jeannette Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:32 pm

jmetz4 wrote:
Jeannette wrote:That's awesome!

Ya...we've hit PLENTY of bumps along the way but it's been worth it. We both agree that neither one of us will be able to find another that will put up with either one of us. First day of him being gone - Page 2 213115 Wow that was like a tongue-twister..

First day of him being gone - Page 2 65512 I had to re-read it. I told Chris that since there is the possibility that something may happen to him when he gets deployed First day of him being gone - Page 2 228330 I want to be knocked up before he leaves First day of him being gone - Page 2 Icon_smile I want at least one more child but I cannot imagine having a kid with anyone else. Of course I may not get what I want but it got my point across to him.

ROFL Just make sure you get pregnant for the right reasons girly. You can't put them back. ROFL
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:37 pm

Jeannette wrote:
jmetz4 wrote:

Ya...we've hit PLENTY of bumps along the way but it's been worth it. We both agree that neither one of us will be able to find another that will put up with either one of us. First day of him being gone - Page 2 213115 Wow that was like a tongue-twister..

First day of him being gone - Page 2 65512 I had to re-read it. I told Chris that since there is the possibility that something may happen to him when he gets deployed First day of him being gone - Page 2 228330 I want to be knocked up before he leaves First day of him being gone - Page 2 Icon_smile I want at least one more child but I cannot imagine having a kid with anyone else. Of course I may not get what I want but it got my point across to him.

ROFL Just make sure you get pregnant for the right reasons girly. You can't put them back. ROFL

Amen to that!!!! LMAO
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:38 pm

Jeannette wrote:
jmetz4 wrote:

First day of him being gone - Page 2 94699 Oh I know.. There are tantrums where I wish I could return my son. I want another one so bad but I know it is not the right time for us. First day of him being gone - Page 2 680868 I just hate waiting. But wait we will do... First day of him being gone - Page 2 177322
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:39 pm

My advice if you ARE going to have a bebe' is to get pregnant right before he leaves so that you'll have the baby when he comes back. lol
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:41 pm

Man Ya'll are some planning females!!!! I WISH it worked that way for me.... it took us FOREVER to get pregnant..... my mom was like "I decided to have a baby and I was pregnant the next month" Pftt yeah right!!!! It took us 2 years to get pregnant...... so much for planning!!!!
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:44 pm

We tried for 9 months to get pregnant! Then...the NIGHT I moved down here, I got pregnant. I knew it. I even remember sitting there going..."I just got pregnant. Dude, I know I'm pregnant." ROFL

TWO WEEKS later, I popped positive 3 days in a row. I was so unconvinced that I took a digital 6 weeks after that. LMAO

My planning didn't work out the way I wanted obviously. I'd rather be knocked up during a deployment than...what actually happened, anyday. lol
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:48 pm

yeah I FINALLY got pregnant AFTER I had contacted the adoption agency..... and after a drunk St. Patrick's Day celebration.... obviously with my husband! giggle.... I think it happened because I finally stopped caring so much and just had First day of him being gone - Page 2 523146 for fun rather than for procreation.... and there was Mackenzie Layne! yay
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:49 pm

SEE! ALCOHOL DOES SOLVE EVERYTHING.

Wesson is the product of the Chili's El Nino Margarita!
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:57 pm

Sometimes I think you need to unwind for all functions to work properly! teehee
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:10 pm

LaDonna wrote:Man Ya'll are some planning females!!!! I WISH it worked that way for me.... it took us FOREVER to get pregnant..... my mom was like "I decided to have a baby and I was pregnant the next month" Pftt yeah right!!!! It took us 2 years to get pregnant...... so much for planning!!!!

Our son was the farthest thing from planned. He was a result of luck (very bad birth control) but I was still so happy and so was Chris. But we want the next to be planned...
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:11 pm

Connor was a liquor baby too! Captain Morgan
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:12 pm

So with all this science and technology...we're just proving that booze solves issues. lol
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: