Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid Plumber

3 posters

Go down

Say wha? Stupid Plumber

Post by LaDonna Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:03 pm

So my bathtub in the master bathroom all of a sudden became clogged the other day and water was draining freakin' really slow!!! Like it took over 30 minutes to drain! And it wasn't even full.... Maybe 4 inches deep, for Mackenzie.

We hired a plumber to come out and snake the lines to see what the problem was.... he said there wasn't anything in there, that it was just the way my pipes were designed, with my house being 40 years old. Stupid Plumber 6993

So last night I thought I saw something in the drain.... so I stuck my fingers in there and felt stuff in there.... I got a wire hanger and put in down the drain and started fishing stuff out!!! Out came a cotton ball, a hair clip, and a LOT of baby hair..... (all courtesy of Mackenzie Layne of course! she likes to stuff things in random places! lol)

AND then the drain miraculously drains clean as a whistle!!!! I'm pissed!!! Why did the plumber not find any of that???
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Say wha? Re: Stupid Plumber

Post by Jeannette Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:10 pm

Because he was lazzzzzzzzzy. lol

I always fix my own drains. ROFL

I have to do it almost monthly with how much I shed. LMAO
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:40 pm

I shed like crazy! I have to clean ours all the time! He was just being a lazy person.
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down