What is your child's ....

Go down

Happy What is your child's ....

Post by LaDonna on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:15 am

FAVORITE night-time routine???

We read DD 2 books AND "Goodnight Moon" then we play Metallica Lullabys (DH's choice! lol) and give her her nighttime juice and lots and lots of kisses!!!

Back to top Go down

Happy Re: What is your child's ....

Post by Tate on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:17 am

lol Metallica Lullabys thats great.

Um we put him in bed I cover him up and tuck him in and then John kisses him and says see you tomorrow and I kiss him and hug him and tell him how much I love him.

And thats it lol I need a chair in his room so I can read to him...I was sitting on his bed and I broke the bed Embarassed So since then I haven't read to him lol I usually read Curious George books.

Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:21 am

Tate wrote:lol Metallica Lullabys thats great.

Um we put him in bed I cover him up and tuck him in and then John kisses him and says see you tomorrow and I kiss him and hug him and tell him how much I love him.

And thats it lol I need a chair in his room so I can read to him...I was sitting on his bed and I broke the bed Embarassed So since then I haven't read to him lol I usually read Curious George books.

I am assuming since you are a very small person yourself that it was a toddler bed??? I can't imagine a skinny minny like yourself breaking a bed......

DH and I have broke a bed or two..... but um yeah..... that was doing other things!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette on Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:03 am

I come home at 6, Wesson watches tv and plays for about 20 minutes until I finish his dinner, he eats, immediately after that (because he's a MESS) he gets shaken off so the remaining dinner goes to the dogs (teehee), he gets a bath for about a half hour (LOVES bathtime). Then we play in the living room for a little while, he gets a bottle, watches Dora/Backyardigans, then bedtime around 8:30. 9pm is my cutoff. If he's still up, I don't care, he's getting put in his crib. lol I'll read to him sometimes after his bath but he's still at the age where I'll read one page and then he's trying to rip the book out of my hands and eat the pages...

Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:17 pm

LaDonna wrote:
Tate wrote:lol Metallica Lullabys thats great.

I am assuming since you are a very small person yourself that it was a toddler bed??? I can't imagine a skinny minny like yourself breaking a bed......

DH and I have broke a bed or two..... but um yeah..... that was doing other things!
Well apprently 130lbs will break a crib/toddler bed. LMAO I bent the metal pieces that change how high the crib mattress is when its in crib mode. Its a toddler bed now. They just need to bent back. Oops.

Jeannette wrote:I come home at 6, Wesson watches tv and plays for about 20 minutes until I finish his dinner, he eats, immediately after that (because he's a MESS) he gets shaken off so the remaining dinner goes to the dogs (teehee), he gets a bath for about a half hour (LOVES bathtime). Then we play in the living room for a little while, he gets a bottle, watches Dora/Backyardigans, then bedtime around 8:30. 9pm is my cutoff. If he's still up, I don't care, he's getting put in his crib. lol I'll read to him sometimes after his bath but he's still at the age where I'll read one page and then he's trying to rip the book out of my hands and eat the pages...
LMAO yeah I didn't read to Reese either...he was to busy doing other things and it was pointless it was like reading to myself lol

Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:35 pm

Connor gets a bath, then right into bed. He gets a bottle but we are weaning him off of that. He only gets water at night.
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:37 pm

She usually helps me knit for a little bit, read some books, she has some milk, then snuggles in my armpit and goes to sleep. She's usually down by 8 but lately has been pushing 9. Stinker.
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunna on Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:42 pm

cuddle on couch the bath brush teeth...collect stuffed animals a little story and bammm screamin kids as I put them in their crib and I run out!
Shaunna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:22 pm

Probably getting attacked by the "tickle monster". Razz

[center]

[/center]
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna on Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:33 am

southernsweetie wrote:cuddle on couch the bath brush teeth...collect stuffed animals a little story and bammm screamin kids as I put them in their crib and I run out!

I'm sorry but this made me chuckle a little bit! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum