Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I learned...

3 posters

Go down

I learned... Empty I learned...

Post by Jeannette Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:48 am

...That when feeding a 6 month old...it's best to just let them eat nakey' and for me to wear the oldest shirt possible.

He ate mixed vegetables yesterday and looked like he got attacked by the swamp thing. lol

He then got super excited and began slapping his high chair so veggies when splattered everywhere.

The dogs love it though...they clean the floor. ROFL
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

I learned... Empty Re: I learned...

Post by Tate Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:59 am

lol yeeaaah...I don't miss that baby food stage. Baby food is a mess...and it stinks.
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:01 am

Tate wrote:lol yeeaaah...I don't miss that baby food stage. Baby food is a mess...and it stinks.

Yes. It stains too. Ugh.

I'm going to wear blues, purples, and blacks forever!
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:03 am

Jeannette wrote:
Tate wrote:lol yeeaaah...I don't miss that baby food stage. Baby food is a mess...and it stinks.

Yes. It stains too. Ugh.

teehee Yeah Reese never was overly messy...I put bibs on him and then each time I gave him a bite I scooped up the left over on his chin with the spoon. That helped keep his face clean while I fed him.
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:07 am

Tate wrote:
Jeannette wrote:

Yes. It stains too. Ugh.

teehee Yeah Reese never was overly messy...I put bibs on him and then each time I gave him a bite I scooped up the left over on his chin with the spoon. That helped keep his face clean while I fed him.

Wesson is a mess. lol

After about 10 CLEAN bites...he decides he wants to feed himself. I let him go to town since he's got interest in it. But man...his mouth isn't on his forehead.

I'll have to post some pictures of sweet potatoes on his eyebrow, on his forehead. LMAO
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:23 am

Jeannette wrote:
Wesson is a mess. lol

After about 10 CLEAN bites...he decides he wants to feed himself. I let him go to town since he's got interest in it. But man...his mouth isn't on his forehead.

I'll have to post some pictures of sweet potatoes on his eyebrow, on his forehead. LMAO

lol Well at least hes having fun. I wouldn't let Reese touch the spoon when he was 6 months old...if I did I put the spoon in his hand and then put my hand around his and helped him. I couldn't stand getting a mess every where lol

Reese did smear mac-n-cheese ALL over his face one time. We stopped on the way back home to each lunch and he was doing good then all of a sudden he wiped his face from his chin all the way to his hair...it was hilarious. lol
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:24 am

Rosemary did better when she was younger at keeping clean. Lately she thinks she needs to eat her applesauce and her yogurt with her hands. eating <-----I like this guy!
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum