Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potty

5 posters

Go down

Potty Empty Potty

Post by Kelly Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:10 pm

Kaylie just peed on the potty 3 times in 2 hours!!!!!! im excited hopefully she will be completely trained by the time the twins get here!
Kelly
Kelly

Back to top Go down

Potty Empty Re: Potty

Post by Jeannette Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:30 pm

LUCKY! I'm doomed for a while. lol

Yay for Kaylie! Does she like it or are you using incentives like stickers and stuff?
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:21 am

she likes it. well she has always liked sitting on the potty just never knew what to do, so last night i asked her if she wanted to get her diaper changed or if she wanted to sit on the potty and she said potty. so she was sitting there and got up to get her juice then sat back down drank a little then came over and asked for more and i said if you want more you have to pee on the potty first so she went back and sat down and not 2 minutes later she peed. then 20 minutes later she peed again, then and hour later peed again! i hope she keeps this up cause i really would love if she was out of diapers b4 the twins were here!

have you tried wesson on the potty yet?
Kelly
Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:09 am

that's awesome! Congrats mama.
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:31 pm

congrats Kelly!!! I hope she keeps it up, that way it'll be easier on you Smile
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:18 pm

no potty today, but we r still trying
Kelly
Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:02 pm

Yay that is such a good sign! At least she is interested! With Reese we sat the alarm on the oven for every 15 minutes....Reese was fully potty trained with in 6 months (by the time he was 2 1/2) out of pulls ups and everything
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:50 pm

Kelly wrote:she likes it. well she has always liked sitting on the potty just never knew what to do, so last night i asked her if she wanted to get her diaper changed or if she wanted to sit on the potty and she said potty. so she was sitting there and got up to get her juice then sat back down drank a little then came over and asked for more and i said if you want more you have to pee on the potty first so she went back and sat down and not 2 minutes later she peed. then 20 minutes later she peed again, then and hour later peed again! i hope she keeps this up cause i really would love if she was out of diapers b4 the twins were here!

have you tried wesson on the potty yet?

He went ONCE. I got him to poop on it. lol He grabs himself all the time and goes,"Poop?" regardless of what function he does. lol I asked him if he wanted to go on the potty one day and he nodded so I stuck him on, he went, and I haven't been able to get him on it since. He absolutely refuses! I praised the hell out of him, let him get the joy of flushing the potty (he loves doing that), and told him how awesome he was for like 10 minutes. Now, I ask him and he gives me a look, pauses, and gives an exhaled, "No." mumble

He's still young so I'm going to ask randomly. I don't want to push him if he's not ready, but it would be sooooo nice if I could get him out of diapers sooner rather than later!
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:05 am

All you can do is ask Jeannette lol he sounds like he has his mind made up for the time being! Hes so funny!
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:29 am

I even tried both methods! He has a little free-standing "Cars" potty, but the ring also sits on the regular toilet. I let him go on the regular one because he's always in the fricken bathroom with me and showing interest. He was so excited. lol
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:44 am

yea you deff dont want to push him thats not good, it will put a lot of stress on you and him as well. just do what your doing eventually he will learn
Kelly
Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down