Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damnit!

4 posters

Go down

Damnit! Empty Damnit!

Post by jmetz4 Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:32 pm

Why can't my mother listen to me? I told her I didn't want Connor to have any candy because he absolutely refused to eat anything for dinner tonight. He wouldn't let go of her so I told her to follow me, I had set up Cars for him to watch in my room (the tv in the living room broke). She didn't follow. So I go to get her because I thought she just didn't hear me. She is in the kitchen giving him candy! She acknowledged when I told her not to give him any. Now she is all moody because I am pissed. And I am pissed because she does this all the time. Connor throws a tantrum and I tell her to leave him be because he is not going to get what he wants, she goes and gives him what ever the hell it is he's throwing the tantrum over. Freakout Banghead Banghead Banghead This week has to get better, right?
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Damnit! Empty Re: Damnit!

Post by Liz Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:32 pm

I know how you feel. We are living with my mom til we move to Great Lakes this summer, and she never listens to me about anything. I don't mind some snacks occassionaly,but not cheetos for breakfast or fruit snacks for lunch.
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:45 am

im sorry hugs
Kelly
Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:17 pm

yeah that's a sticky situation .... I have the same problem but it's usually DH giving DD whatever she wants Very Happy
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:20 pm

Bugs me so much. She will let him do whatever he wants and follow her everywhere then complains to me that he won't leave her alone.
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum