Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is so discouraging...Update OP

3 posters

Go down

This is so discouraging...Update OP Empty This is so discouraging...Update OP

Post by MrsRoboto Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:27 pm

I've been trying SO HARD to get everything finished to apply to the BSN program at UNCW. I got an information sheet over the summer and I thought I had either already taken everything or I was taking it now, except for 1 Algebra class that I'm taking in the spring. So I print out an application today and I'm filling it out....and they changed one of their science requirements. Are you serious????? I am so frustrated. Why UNCW, why? I just want a darn bachelor's degree. Sad

Now back to your regularly scheduled conversation. sadeyes

update: So I emailed the lady from UNCdub. Apparently because I have taken 2 anatomy & physiology classes and a microbiology class, they will automatically waive the science class I was freaking out about. Irked That's cool I guess, but I wish they would say that in their information packet b/c I paid $200 (plus books) to take a class I don't even need. Oh, well. It all works out in the end. jump4joy

Last edited by MrsRoboto on Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrsRoboto
MrsRoboto

Back to top Go down

This is so discouraging...Update OP Empty Re: This is so discouraging...Update OP

Post by Tate Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:29 pm

Sad I'm sorry Tammy. That has to stink.
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

This is so discouraging...Update OP Empty Re: This is so discouraging...Update OP

Post by Liz Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:31 pm

I know exactly how you feel Tammy. I have been looking at all the BSN schools at home, and they all have different pre-req's and all of them are constantly changing. We will both get there eventually. Then on to our Masters!
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsRoboto Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:33 pm

Liz wrote:I know exactly how you feel Tammy. I have been looking at all the BSN schools at home, and they all have different pre-req's and all of them are constantly changing. We will both get there eventually. Then on to our Masters!

yes UNCW sucks and can go to.....somewhere. lol But today I finished my paperwork to go to school for free next semester, so that's good. jump4joy
MrsRoboto
MrsRoboto

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:35 pm

What really stinks is there just isn't very many options for schools here. That's why I am thankful I am moving home and there are about 20 different colleges that offer a BSN. Fingers crossed for St. Kates. I got accepted to the school, wtill waiting to here from the nursing program.
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsRoboto Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:36 pm

Ooooooh, good luck Liz! I wish there was a fingers crossed smiley!
MrsRoboto
MrsRoboto

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:38 pm

Dh is stoked because it is an all womens Catholic college. Dork. ROFL
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsRoboto Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:40 pm

LMAO
MrsRoboto
MrsRoboto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down