Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It wasn't funny at the time.

3 posters

Go down

It wasn't funny at the time. Empty It wasn't funny at the time.

Post by Liz Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:50 am

But it is now. We have 2 parakeets, Tweeter, and Chicken, and I was extra cleaning their cage today, and Chicken got out. So I am yelling at the cat because she was chasing it, Rosemary started freaking out because I was yelling at the cat, and Chicken went in the fireplace. So I am trying to figure out how I am going to get the little bastard out. I put the cat upstairs, set Rosemary on the couch with a snack, and start digging around the fireplace. Luckily it was hiding in the logs, so I found it right away, but of course my husband called in this whole ordeal and so I told him what was going on and of course he knew it was Chicken (that's "his" bird).

And that has been my morning.
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

It wasn't funny at the time. Empty Re: It wasn't funny at the time.

Post by Tate Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:10 am

Liz wrote:But it is now. We have 2 parakeets, Tweeter, and Chicken, and I was extra cleaning their cage today, and Chicken got out. So I am yelling at the cat because she was chasing it, Rosemary started freaking out because I was yelling at the cat, and Chicken went in the fireplace. So I am trying to figure out how I am going to get the little bastard out. I put the cat upstairs, set Rosemary on the couch with a snack, and start digging around the fireplace. Luckily it was hiding in the logs, so I found it right away, but of course my husband called in this whole ordeal and so I told him what was going on and of course he knew it was Chicken (that's "his" bird).

And that has been my morning.
LMAO Poor Chicken...he was almost rotisserie chicken!
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:27 pm

LMAO poor Chicken.
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:18 pm

I love their names. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down