Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pity party - table for 1

3 posters

Go down

Pity party - table for 1 Empty Pity party - table for 1

Post by jnavywife Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:00 pm

Sigh, I just need to get this out.

1. So yesterday I called the kennel to make reservations for my boys for Christmas so I could go home and asked if they could accommodate my pup who will have to be limited mobility while there. If he needs to be as immobile as they said he does when I first talked with the surgeon, in a month, he won't be able to stay there. I don't have anyone else to watch him, I can't drive home, it's too far, I can't fly him, it's too expensive. I am so upset that I may have to be all alone for Christmas. Sad

2. It's really hitting me hard lately that more than likely I won't get to be there for DH's homecoming, I will be in OCS, if everything goes right. I was hoping I would be out by the time he gets home, but it's not looking that way. He's excited that he will get to be there for my graduation, but I'm upset because I feel like it's always me that gets the important stuff and never him. This will be the third homecoming I have missed for him. Sad

3. I don't think I have talked about this much, but we had been TTC since we moved here last September, obviously with no luck. Now with me joining, that will probably push our TTC back 2-3 years and that just sucks. My uterus aches, but I know joining will be best for my career and so ultimately, our family.

Thanks for listening, I just needed to get that all out there.
jnavywife
jnavywife

Back to top Go down

Pity party - table for 1 Empty Re: Pity party - table for 1

Post by Liz Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:10 pm

All I can give you is hugs. Wish there was more I could do. Sad
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:55 pm

Sometimes it just feels better to write it all out hugs I wish there was more I could do for you. I'd gladly give you my uterus lol
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down