Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to the Monday Work Grind...

3 posters

Go down

Back to the Monday Work Grind... Empty Back to the Monday Work Grind...

Post by Jeannette Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:51 am

So we spent all Friday and half of Saturday in Jacksonville, and headed back home to have the rest of the weekend in Garner. It was nice.

It's...weird?

I need to learn two things...

1. He's a guy.
2. Patience.

It was cute watching him try to do dad stuff. But, I think he learned (at least I hope he did), that no, the baby will not sit on the couch with you and watch hunting. He will get irritable, because he wants to play. And, you have to watch him. He rolls very quickly...and he crawls everywhere.

I was in Freakout mode all weekend with the two of them!

I'm sicker than a dog because Jon had the hotel room set on "Frozen Tundra" and the baby has the sniffles...and his two top teeth have cut gums. ...at the same time! hissyfit

I'm back at work, and I'm exhausted. An extra load of laundry, tons of dishes... Grasshopper will learn quickly... spank He's back on base now and gets a 96 this upcoming weekend. That will give me more opportunity to show him how to do some stuff with the baby.

On the cute note, I woke up at 6 and went to the kitchen, he was attempting to make baby cereal and said,"You can go back to bed, that's why I grabbed him, so you can get more sleep." After I showed him that it has to be more soupy, and less pasty, I went back to bed. I need about...30 more of those and maybe I'll be back to normal!
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Back to the Monday Work Grind... Empty Re: Back to the Monday Work Grind...

Post by Tate Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:21 am

Aw well at least he got up and made cereal for him so you could sleep.

Jeannette he WILL get the hang of it so don't worry but it will take a while...My John definitely wasn't Mr. Dad over night. And like your husband he missed a lot of his first year so when he was dad it was like a week at a time and needless to say it took us living together for him to figure it all out finally lol

I am sure its cute to watch them together...I remember how awkward John was with Reese when he came home from bootcamp. giggle
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:28 am

Ya...I'll get there. lol

Just ticked me off when he sat in front of the tv cleaning my gun and reprimanding me because I let it rust while he was gone.

I bit my tongue and thought, "STOP...he doesn't know any better!" ROFL

Patience... Irked
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jnavywife Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:49 am

mumble

He'll learn, he has to or you might not let him live. lol

I know so many people who have had issues with daddy stepping up because they don't understand exactly how much care a baby needs. Hell, Jon's getting off easy since you already know what needs to be done and Wesson needs less since he's not a newborn anymore.

Good luck!
jnavywife
jnavywife

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:51 am

Jeannette wrote:Ya...I'll get there. lol

Just ticked me off when he sat in front of the tv cleaning my gun and reprimanding me because I let it rust while he was gone.

I bit my tongue and thought, "STOP...he doesn't know any better!" ROFL

Patience... Irked
"Yes Jon your right I should have let our son rust and take care of the gun instead..." lol
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down