Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm so excited I just have to get it out.

+5
crysty1e
belovedreamery
Kelly
Jeannette
Hope
9 posters

Go down

I'm so excited I just have to get it out. Empty I'm so excited I just have to get it out.

Post by Hope Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:26 am

THE ADOPTION IS FINITE/DONE/FINISHED!!! yay

Okay well we still have to pay the court filing fee of 89 and the lawyers office 1000.00 (Can you say OUCH?! Right at Christmas time too....) We figured it would be that much but don't expect a lot of me this holiday season because we're definitely going to be dipping into savings. giggle It's totally worth it though and I just feel warm fuzzies all inside knowing that Justin is officially Christian's father. He's the only father that he's ever really had but it's just different now without having to do the whole explaining situation. We wanted it done before Ryley came along and with us just moving to the area we figured it was a good time for it to be done so no one ever has to know around here.

On a more serious note though, I have to say he is one amazing man. He's a wonderful husband and just an excellent dad to Christian and has been since he came into our lives. At this point Christian doesn't even remember life without him and as a mom who once wondered if her child would have that it's such a good feeling knowing that we were blessed to find that kind of love. I hoped and prayed I was making the right decision when I took full custody of Christian's rights and it's just nice to know I did for once in my life. Mind you, I might pick about my husband a lot but he really is an awesome guy...you can ask Jeannette. giggle

Okay I had to get that out. Wub
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

I'm so excited I just have to get it out. Empty Re: I'm so excited I just have to get it out.

Post by Jeannette Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:30 am

Awww! yay

Justin is totally a keeper. He cooks AND cleans. giggle
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

I'm so excited I just have to get it out. Empty Re: I'm so excited I just have to get it out.

Post by Kelly Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:32 am

jump4joy Woot happydance yay Thumbs Up
Kelly
Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:33 am

...and he's rather good at it. lol
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post by belovedreamery Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:27 am

hula That's awesome, I remember you talking about it.
belovedreamery
belovedreamery

Back to top Go down

Post by crysty1e Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:38 am

Thumbs Up That is awesome!!!
I am in the exact same situation with Brayden, only Braydens "father" has it drawn up that if my husband ever wants to adopt Brayden he will pay all the court/filing/lawyer fees.

We go back and forth about going through with it. The only reason I don't, is because I want the child support going to Brayden in a savings account (I get quite a bit from Brayden's dad) So that Brayden can go to whatever college he wants, get a car, down payment on a house, etc.
crysty1e
crysty1e

http://www.cmzutz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:41 am

That's great!!! I'm so happy for you and your family. The man who raised me was never able to adopt me. My birth father wouldn't give his permission. **eyeroll** I'm so glad that it'll be official. hugs
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:22 pm

That is such great news!!!!!!! I think Justin is awesome! I met him for the first time last weekend and I already think he is just great!!!
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:27 pm

That is awesome news! I can tell you that it will mean SO much to him when he is older.

My dad adopted me and my brother when we were oh around 10 years old. (It took around 4 years to get it done!) He has been our dad, we call him dad, and he is the only dad we've known. I am VERY proud to have my dads name as my maiden name.
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:38 pm

congrats
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:28 am

I'm late getting back to this but I just wanted to say thank you all so much. hugs We feel blessed and Tate and Kala I'm glad that you both had someone like that in your life. Smile
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down