Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LIZ I NEED YOU!? (and anyone else who might know!)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

LIZ I NEED YOU!? (and anyone else who might know!) - Page 2 Empty Re: LIZ I NEED YOU!? (and anyone else who might know!)

Post by Liz Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:30 pm

I think they would be kind of cute made with old cammies. I wanted to make a quilt with my old uniforms. I am sentimental like that.
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

LIZ I NEED YOU!? (and anyone else who might know!) - Page 2 Empty Re: LIZ I NEED YOU!? (and anyone else who might know!)

Post by Kala Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:59 pm

Making a quilt out of your old uniforms would be a super cute idea Liz.
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:14 pm

You should Liz!! I can't sew so quilting is out of the question lol
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:50 pm

Sewing is so easy! For real. Especially quilting, all you have to do it sew a straight line. And with a rotary cutter cutting the fabric goes super quick.

Now if I could just dig my uniforms out. Probably should wait til the semester is over anyways. lol
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum