Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kindle just rocked my world....

3 posters

Go down

Happy Kindle just rocked my world....

Post by LaDonna Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:39 am

So I freaked out this morning because I took my Kindle out of it's protective case and the screen was all crazy like. Here is a pic....

Kindle just rocked my world....  2011-010

Well I have been having a really bad week. Mackenzie has been cranky as shit lately and been oober difficult about EVERYTHING. We have had meltdowns this week from using the wrong bathroom stall in Chick Fil A to not wearing her shoes, brushing her hair, the list goes on and on and on..... and then this happens! So needless to say.... I was borderline tears on the way to work this morning....

But I called Amazon this morning (Amazon owns Kindle) and even though it was a Christmas gift purchased from Target and I have NO RECEIPT.... they are sending me a replacement for NO CHARGE. Over-nighting it to me and BONUS when it connects to the internet it will automatically download all my books so I don't lose them with the old kindle.

That is AWESOME customer service and I was thrilled..... Thank you Kindle and Amazon. You have a customer for life! Very Happy
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Happy Re: Kindle just rocked my world....

Post by Tate Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:04 am

Woot
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:41 am

hula Thank goodness!! Smile At least something positive happened this week!
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down