Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Friday!!

+5
LaDonna
joeyswife3108
Tate
belovedreamery
Kala
9 posters

Go down

Happy Friday!! Empty Happy Friday!!

Post by Kala Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:27 am

Happy Friday to everyone. I'm so glad that it is Friday!!!

What are your plans for the day!? Weekend?!
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Happy Friday!! Empty Re: Happy Friday!!

Post by belovedreamery Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:30 am

School, then belated birthday party for my friend afterwards. Yay! Smile
belovedreamery
belovedreamery

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:30 am

Not really sure. I know John has a 72 this weekend. Missy just destroyed one of Reese's teddy bears...looks like i'll be sewing a teddy bear back together lol and I really want to go look at couches to day...we plan on buying a new one with tax returns. Other than that I don't plan on doing much.
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:33 am

I have to work today 2 - 8, and tomorrow 11-5. So I don't know what we're going to be doing with my time off. I think it will be soaked up by the playoffs....
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyswife3108 Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:41 am

We are working on the Nursery Smile I am soo excited! And just relaxing
joeyswife3108
joeyswife3108

http://www.myspace.com/mrslabonte

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:42 am

That is exciting!!!
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:01 pm

Happy Friday! I've got a birthday party for a close friend tonight, then lunch with my grandma tomorrow, then hoping to find some fun plans for Mackenzie!!!
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsRoboto Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:26 pm

Happy Friday!!!

Ok, today I had an AWESOME day at the hospital. The night shift nurse was running late so that threw everyone's schedule off, but I still my asessments done, my documentation ready for review, and was prepared for report before anyone else! I was so excited! I got to take out 2 IVs and take off a telemetry unit. I looked at a couple EKG strips (even though I still don't know what the heck I'm looking at - we learn EKGs next week Happy Friday!! Icon_biggrin). I even had time to help the nurse's aide and the other students and nurses. Woot

I'm going to my friend's house tonight to watch Julie & Julia, and tomorrow night dh and I are going to dinner with the guy whose dog we lost when we were watching it.

Then there'll be some homework thrown in. That's about it. YAY 3 day weekend!
MrsRoboto
MrsRoboto

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:34 pm

MrsRoboto wrote:Happy Friday!!!

Ok, today I had an AWESOME day at the hospital. The night shift nurse was running late so that threw everyone's schedule off, but I still my asessments done, my documentation ready for review, and was prepared for report before anyone else! I was so excited! I got to take out 2 IVs and take off a telemetry unit. I looked at a couple EKG strips (even though I still don't know what the heck I'm looking at - we learn EKGs next week Happy Friday!! Icon_biggrin). I even had time to help the nurse's aide and the other students and nurses. Woot

I'm going to my friend's house tonight to watch Julie & Julia, and tomorrow night dh and I are going to dinner with the guy whose dog we lost when we were watching it.

I'm glad you had a good day but oh no, you lost someone's dog???
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:46 pm

I am going to clean an old lady's house tomorrow. She is finally out of the hospital and wants me to come over asap Smile So thats at least a little extra cash for savings. Then I have no idea what I am doing sunday. Maybe I will start calling around the departments at work to see if anyone needs me. Since my manager doesn't seem to be scheduling me Happy Friday!! Icon_mad Tonight I am going to fold and organize the huge pile of clothes that Chris decided not to put away before he left Happy Friday!! 625192 Oh well. I can't be mad. He's cute, and sweet, and amazing (except for the clothes thing). Plus I can't fall asleep anyways. He just knew I would need something to do in the middle of the night, right? Happy Friday!! 762730
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:03 pm

Happy Friday!! 736228 I'm so glad your day went so well!!!
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:42 pm

Sleeping and working. lol
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by andreacn Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:22 am

Going up to Arlington National Cemetery and the Marine Corps Museum with the hubs.
andreacn
andreacn

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsRoboto Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:46 am

LaDonna wrote:

I'm glad you had a good day but oh no, you lost someone's dog???

Did I not tell that story on here before? She wasn't lost forever. Basically one of his dogs is super shy and it took her forever to warm up to our other dogs. Finally she was playing with our big dog and they somehow got the front door open and then someone's butt hit the screen dog and the dog ran outside. So we ran out after her and would have caught her except when she started heading back to the house the neighbor's kids started trying to catch her. so she got scared and ran into the woods.

Luckily this was a couple weeks ago at about 5:30, so we got to spend 3 hours looking for her in the dark. About an hour and a half into it we called the owner (who was hunting about 40 min away), and he came to find her. He goes into the woods right where I saw her run in, calls her TWICE and she comes running.

I was so mad. She must have hunkered down and watched us look for her, because she was RIGHT THERE. I was crying the whole time and saying how sorry I was, but he was totally cool about it b/c he knew the dog wouldn't come to anyone but him.
MrsRoboto
MrsRoboto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down