Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jacksonville NC Girls Thread

+7
Liz
MrsRoboto
Kelly
Kala
joeyswife3108
Jeannette
Tate
11 posters

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Jacksonville NC Girls Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Jacksonville NC Girls Thread

Post by Tate Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:25 am

Good morning MSS world! Hope everyone is doing good. I HAVE to clean this house. Its like a tornado exploded in here lol
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

The Jacksonville NC Girls Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Jacksonville NC Girls Thread

Post by Kala Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:34 pm

We have laundry all over the living room. Mainly Wes' stuff, I took mine up and put them away. I need a nap today. I have a oncoming cold brewing in my system and it's draining me.
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:11 pm

I cleaned the house up this morning. Now I am tired. I need to do laundry but decided it can wait till tomorrow. Still need to vacuum the living room...I did the dishes, picked up the toys, dusted, cleaned the counter tops, put some stuff away... Neutral
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:11 pm

Oh need to call the doctors to see about getting Reese a physical so he can start preschool Sad
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:27 pm

I just thought I'd pop my head in here and say HI! to everyone in J-ville. I've been staying with my brother in Fayetteville but I'm going back to my apartment this afternoon and I'd really like to get to know some of you guys since I don't have that many friends there.

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsRoboto Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:24 pm

jumping
MrsRoboto
MrsRoboto

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:53 pm

heartbreak_beat wrote:I just thought I'd pop my head in here and say HI! to everyone in J-ville. I've been staying with my brother in Fayetteville but I'm going back to my apartment this afternoon and I'd really like to get to know some of you guys since I don't have that many friends there.

Hi love!

Are you coming to the get together on the 7th? It would be a great way for you to make some friends. I'd love to meet ya!
Gina
Gina

Back to top Go down

Post by jnavywife Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:16 pm

The Jacksonville NC Girls Thread - Page 9 500639 Hi.

I lack anything to talk about except for OCS, so I don't talk much anymore. I don't think everyone wants to hear about OCS 24/7, lol.

So hi.
jnavywife
jnavywife

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:20 pm

You can talk about OCS as longgggg as you want to!!! How is everything going? I've been meaning to member message you but I've been super busy. Wesson's sick...again... And I just recently brought my computer home to do work since I've had to leave so early last week due to Wesson. sigh

-----

And Tate...I laughed when you said MSS! How cool...we have our own little acronym.
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:39 pm

MSS, we rock The Jacksonville NC Girls Thread - Page 9 Icon_rr
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunna Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:51 am

hello ladies. I'm in NC at camp lejeune. Been here for a wonderful year The Jacksonville NC Girls Thread - Page 9 Icon_eek. DH is deployed on the 24th meu. So I'm just chillen with this wonderful FREEZING weather with my twin daughters....lol I hate winter!!! I miss my hot weather in SC.
Shaunna
Shaunna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:26 am

Hello! I think the girls are having a GTG on the 7th of Feb. I'f you'd like to meet some ladies from around here. I am not going to be at this GTG but I think there is a thread about it in the Southeastern section! If your interested! Smile

Yeah the weather is crazy here. I can't wait for it to warm up. I'm tired of the "cold" as well although this isn't even close to cold compared to AR lol
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jnavywife Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:00 am

Jeannette wrote:You can talk about OCS as longgggg as you want to!!! How is everything going? I've been meaning to member message you but I've been super busy. Wesson's sick...again... And I just recently brought my computer home to do work since I've had to leave so early last week due to Wesson. sigh

-----

And Tate...I laughed when you said MSS! How cool...we have our own little acronym.

Poor Wesson. Megan and I wanted to come up to you when you posted that you made roast. We were both sitting here thinking we needed to visit you since we had no motivation to cook dinner, lol. Did you know they are living with me now? Oh yeah and I'm dragging her to the GTG too...

I'm getting crazy excited for OCS. I think more excited than what is healthy for a good beating, but I guess that's what's going to get me through it. I can't wait! The Jacksonville NC Girls Thread - Page 9 324324 I have a few screws loose I think. lol
jnavywife
jnavywife

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:06 am

Woot GO Jess!
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jnavywife Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:13 am

Oh and my TMI funny about working out....

So my dryer is still broke (I should make a whole post for that fiasco) which means I didn't do laundry for a loooooooong time. I was down to only thong underwears, and wore those for 2 days in a row (different underwear sickos, but the same style) to work out.... my ass is now chafed! It hurts to move, ow!! Never again. Never.
jnavywife
jnavywife

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:18 am

LMAO
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:36 am

Oh my gosh...never exercise in those! I found that out the hard way long ago. lol

You guys can come up anytime you want!!! I've got tons of toys for Megan's kid too! lol I went to a Kids Exchange and bought a bunch of Little People and Weeble Wobbles. ROFL Wesson won't play with them for a while yet but...they were so cheap...and I was reminiscing!

-----

So...I saw it twice on here now... Since exercising, do you find yourself wanting to eat MORE JUNK FOOD?! Never in my life have I craved whipped cream and ice cream. ROFL It's so bad. I never eat cookies.
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:50 am

Yes!!! I want chocolate, cake (I don't even LIKE cake lol), sugary, starchy, anything bad for me is what I want.

I did good yesterday though I had banana nut crunch for breakfast, peaches and cottage cheese for lunch, and I made chicken alfredo for dinner but just a little bit I wasn't that hungry for dinner.
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:16 pm

I want to try the cottage cheese... I hear it fills you up really good and it's pretty healthy... I need to remodel my diet. I saw a picture of myself 2 years ago and went..."Holy crap. Baby or not...this is ridiculousssss." lol

I get weird with dairy stuff though. I buy sour cream and if it sits longer than a week, regardless of the expiration date, when it gets watery on top, I chuck it. Dairy products gross me out when they settle. LMAO
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:16 pm

AND...I think I'm going to start vitamins again. I have a bunch of old prenatals that I can take...I've just been lazy. I think that'll help alot. I kind of want to visit the GNC to see if they have anything but I don't know what I'd say..."Uh...Jillian wants to make me thin and I need a booster. Watcha got?"

ROFL
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:32 pm

lol you just pour the water off the sour cream and then mix it up. It will tase the same as when you opened it Razz Cottage cheese is the same way just not as watery...I just mix it up good before putting it in a bowl. I love cottage cheese though. Its one of my favorite things to eat!

Jillian actually has vitamins at GNC or well not vitamins but like weight loss pills or something like that and the lady at GNC said it was the most returned item. John got me active woman vitamins from GNC I can't really tell a difference taking them besides it makes my pee highlighter yellow (it scared me the first time I pee'd after taking them! I was like "OMG JOHN Whats wrong with my pee!" he was like "the vitamins" LMAO I suggest just a multi-vitamin. Smile
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:34 pm

This is what John got me.

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3912653
(not sure why one of the reviews refers to powder because its in pill form...)
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:40 pm

That sounds good... I'm gonna compare the ingredients with my prenatals and see what's all different. If it's not too much, I'll just finish that bottle off. lol

I took weightloss pills before but I'm always skeptical. They're always off and on the shelves because of recalls! I took Hydroxycut in the past but it didn't do much... I just need something to boost my metabolism but I think a multivitamin might do that without something else. I tried all the green tea pills. Those just taste nasty and do NOTHING for me. I have too high of a tolerance for caffeine. A little bitty green tea pill has nothing on me. lol

ROFL Highlighter yellow. YES. I remember that. lol
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:45 pm

Yeah the best way to loose weight is to eat good, take your multi vitamin, and exercise. Weightloss pills are baaaaad.
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:49 pm

I know...but I was young and desperate. lol I turned 18 and was like..."WOOT! LET'S BUY WEIGHTLOSS PILLS!!!"

Pfft.

I just need to get my ass in gear and do more crunches.
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next