Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grrr Day

4 posters

Go down

Grrr Day Empty Grrr Day

Post by Jeannette Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:02 pm

So we've gotta be the ONLY dumb dumbs open for business today...

Daycare is closed and lone behold...I'm the one without the spouse that can stay home with Wesson. I pack up the whole living room, get to work, my office looked like a fricken NURSERY. LMAO

Wesson only sat still for about 2 hours before I realized I could not survive another 7 like this... I grabbed my monitor adapter and came home. I'm so tired. I had to lug so much computer stuff and baby stuff...and Wesson is being such a little sassy pants.

I popped his hand for the hundreth time about the damn coasters on the table and he just looked at me, GROWLED, and went back to banging the coasters again. Grrr Day 6993 Little hellraiser. THEN...he grabbed the curtains. He snuck over there and started yanking on them, I crawled up to him (I was already on the floor), and said..."WESSON!" He squeaked and proceeded to shove as much curtain in his mouth as possible before I got to him. Then he kicked and growled as I pulled him away from the "now covered in baby slobber" curtains.

I have so much to do tonight...Wesson is taking a nap and I'm taking a break. AGH!!!
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Grrr Day Empty Re: Grrr Day

Post by Tate Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:04 pm

lol Sorry I didn't mean to laugh..I can just see him chewing on the curtains. Its crazy they made you go into work today especially knowing daycare was closed and you have no one to watch him!

Hopefully he will be a good kid and you'll be able to get your work done. hugs
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:08 pm

I was laughing so hard at him. He literately just did this "EEP"...panted like crazy, and shoved a whole bunch of curtain in his mouth. ROFL I was pulling him away and yanking curtains and pulling the ones he just grabbed... lol
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsRoboto Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:37 pm

lol Sorry but that's funny. Hopefully when he wakes up from his nap he'll be ready to cooperate!
MrsRoboto
MrsRoboto

Back to top Go down

Post by crysty1e Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:58 pm

Boys will be boys! lol
Although Girls seem to be equally as naughty . . .
crysty1e
crysty1e

http://www.cmzutz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:07 pm

lol Reese was the same way with napkins...he LOVED putting them in his mouth and everyone would laugh at him so of course he loved the attention. Boys are rotten!
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down