Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surprise!

5 posters

Go down

Surprise! Empty Surprise!

Post by belovedreamery Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 am

I'm not sure what to make of this, but after 2+ years of falling out of touch with my high school best friend, she has friend-requested me on fb. I added her. All this time I've been friends with her mom, keeping in touch with her mom, never really talking about her. I don't know if she wants to add me because her mom wants her to, or if she has finally gotten over how we stopped being best friends. Long story short, she "dumped" me after my ex did because I was too "clingy". Sent me a fb message saying that we don't have much in common, and stop calling or she'd call my mom. Surprise! Icon_eek She did call me to apologize a day later, to talk things through. Being the bitch that I was, I told her that I was headed out on a date, which I really was with DB, and I told her to call back the next day. She didn't, so I never bothered as I was always calling her, and she did tell me not to call. So here's to catching up on 2+ years of missed time due to a stupid argument. Hopefully.
belovedreamery
belovedreamery

Back to top Go down

Surprise! Empty Re: Surprise!

Post by Tate Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:45 am

I hope ya'll have fun catching up!! Hopefully ya'll will both forgive each other and move on Smile
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:50 am

I was best friends with someone for four years. After she and her boyfriend broke up (because it's ALWAYS a boy. lol), she stayed the same but I grew up. She changed completely and we eventually stopped talking.

She found me on myspace about 7 months ago and we exchanged numbers... The first half of the call was just a catch up...I had a baby, lived in NC, married Jon, did this that and the other thing... She had a baby, was getting married, told me about her siblings (we were high school best friends and knew EVERYTHING about each other...)

The second half was the explanation we gave each other on why we stopped talking.

I hope you guys can find common ground again and catch up!
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:14 am

aww well good luck Grace! I hope you guys can work through this!
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:39 am

that's exciting!! Have fun! Smile
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by belovedreamery Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:41 am

Thank you, ladies. I spent this morning stalking all of her fb history, and her mom actually signed on and said,"I'm so glad you two are fb friends again." Her mom is like my second mom, so it was really awkward for her not to talk about why we stopped talking. I do hope we end up talking on the phone and sorting things out. I stopped talking to her because I felt as though it was always me making the effort, and I think she stopped calling because I blew her off the one time she made an effort to fix our friendship.
belovedreamery
belovedreamery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down