Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disastrous Weekend

+2
Tate
LaDonna
6 posters

Go down

Upset Disastrous Weekend

Post by LaDonna Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:58 am

So Kenny and I went to Hilton Head for our anniversary this weekend.... and the whole weekend was just disastrous!!!

First of all, Thursday night right before we leave, our water pump goes out so we have no water..... Even having a plumber in the family to make the repair for me, is still going to costs me a minimum of $500. Disastrous Weekend 6993

We go to Hilton Head and on the way our friends in another car that were about 2 1/2 hours behind us, get in a car accident. They were okay, but they were 200 miles from Raleigh so their family couldn't help them, 150 miles away from us in Hilton Head so we couldn't help them.... the snow was falling like crazy and they ended up stuck in Florence, SC for the weekend.

Mackenzie was sick and throwing up and had mommy-itis so I worried about her all weekend....

We get home on Sunday and find that the person trying to fix my water pump flipped the breaker to the refrigerator/ freezer so our fridge has been OFF all weekend and ALL our food is ruined!!! We had steaks, chicken, and pork chops galore in the freezer from an Omaha Steaks order that all had to be trashed.... EVERYTHING in the fridge (salad dressings, cheese, butter, milk, vegetables, EVERYTHING) is ruined in the fridge..... so we have NO food!!! None at all..... all we have is a left over gallon of milk and some juice left from my sister's house (where she watched Mackenzie all weekend).

We STILL have no water, had to bathe at mom and dad's and wash teeth this morning out of jugs of water..... it's just DISASTROUS!!! Disastrous Weekend 991906

We are now BROKE as JOKES with no water, and no food!!!!

This is miserable!
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Upset Re: Disastrous Weekend

Post by Tate Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:14 pm

Uh oh. When it rains it pours! hugs I'm sorry it was a bad weekend. But years from now you'll look back on it and laugh! hugs hang in there!

John always likes to turn the breakers off when we go some where and we went home to AR for two weeks...he ended up turning the fridge off and OMG ...it smelt HORRIBLE in our house. EVERYTHING was ruined that was in the fridge and freezer...So I've been there done that. Yucky. It took seriously about 6 months for the smell to get out of the fridge.
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm

I'm sorry you had a horrible weekend!! hugs hugs
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:09 pm

How was Hilton Head though? It's so nice there!
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:42 am

Oh man Ladonna...

Is everything better now?
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:50 am

Sorry guys! I've been fixing my life..... so that's why I've been gone so much! ROFL

Things are "okay" water pump is fixed THANK GOD!, but still no food..... Have to wait till I get paid on Friday to go grocery shopping because it will be at least $300! I mean all the little stuff like condiments, salad dressings, etc. Things that you store up.... yep, ALL GONE!!! It royally sucks!
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:52 am

That really does suck. Glad the water pump is fixed
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content