Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh...M...G.. Wow.

4 posters

Go down

Wow Oh...M...G.. Wow.

Post by JessiNicole Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:30 pm

Oh...M...G.. Wow. 991906

I'm going crazy I've been so busy! I've not even found time to get on here and I always find times to get on my favorite message boards! I feel like I jinxed myself because just two weeks ago I had a "I'm so bored, I never do anything anymore" rant to my mom, and now i'm never stopping. In the past week, I think my son has ran me into the ground more than ever with his constant night wakings, I've had meeting after meeting trying to finalize wedding plans, worked almost every day, had two wedding showers, a bachelorette, a valentines day date- twice!, my mom was on business in Fl so I was helping my dad with housework and puppy duty, at least 50392038 bazillion trips to walmart/target for this or that which we keep "forgetting" we need... Oh...M...G.. Wow. 127335 At some point I think I found time to sleep, but at this point i dont really remember... Oi. Vey. I need sleep.. My grandmother kept Ashton for me last time so I could go out on a VDay date with my bestie ( we went to see Valentines Day... AWESOME movieee) but we didn't get back in until 3 freaking 30 am.. much to my dismay.. Iwas hoping to catch up on sleep but well.. bestie has a schedule of her own... not that I didn't secretly enjoy myself Oh...M...G.. Wow. 213115

The sad part.. this isn't going to end. I have just 20 days until my wedding and I'm moving immediatly after.... *Insert "I'm so effing exhausted I could crawl under my desk and not leave for another 20 days" smiley..."

I'm ready for a nap... It's only 12. Oh...M...G.. Wow. 127335 Oh...M...G.. Wow. 991906 Oh...M...G.. Wow. Icon_eek and just because Oh...M...G.. Wow. Drunken_smilie I feel hungover... but really... that's just exhaustion talking.

Kthanx for listening I really needed to get that out because I'm about to go seriously Laooooooney up in here!
JessiNicole
JessiNicole

http://milotown.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Wow Re: Oh...M...G.. Wow.

Post by Tate Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:36 pm

lol well hopefully you'll be able to get some rest soon...after the wedding. Its like that before everyones wedding I do believe. Even if its a small wedding!

Hang in there and soon enough you'll be able to calm down and rest!
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:05 pm

Hang in there!!! You'll be able to rest and catch your breath after the wedding hugs.
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:44 am

Jessi, I lilve my life constantly on the "so exhausted that it's worse than being drunk" feeling. lol

I know how that feels!

Make a list of everything you need to get done and cross it off as you go. Makes you feel...euphoric when you can cross something off. giggle
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JessiNicole Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:31 pm

Jeannette wrote:Jessi, I lilve my life constantly on the "so exhausted that it's worse than being drunk" feeling. lol

I know how that feels!

Make a list of everything you need to get done and cross it off as you go. Makes you feel...euphoric when you can cross something off. Oh...M...G.. Wow. 956784

Oh...M...G.. Wow. Herz You'e a sweetie Smile It's terrible. i have a lot going on and to add to my list I'm now stressing about Ashtons "not had my shots in 6 months" status lol I have crossed a lot of stuff off my list already, I'm going to make a new one, just I can prove to myself how short it's become.

This stressing about the wedding/move/baby stuff is terrible for me, I'm not a stress type person, I've been really laid back about the wedding until now and the move as well... so all of sudden having all it hit me is kind of throwing me into panic mode. I'm always an extremist Razz
JessiNicole
JessiNicole

http://milotown.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum