Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"can't help you with anything today..."

3 posters

Go down

"can't help you with anything today..." Empty "can't help you with anything today..."

Post by Tate Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:27 pm

Banghead

WELL John called me to tell me he has therapy at 1 so he won't be able to make copies for me. He proceeded to tell me that he just couldn't help me with anything today because he is to busy Roll Eyes Thats fine I'll do all this by myself. Oh wait...I do need your drivers licenses and your SS card! So it will all get done tonight when you get home. Yesterday he said "I don't need to make my lunch (we are trying to save money) because we are celebrating someone getting out" Right.

Apparently there was a really bad hazmat spill and the fire department had to come ...this was two hours before his hazmat inspection. So they are cleaning it up and he has to supervise the guys and be out there with them while they are doing it. Fine I understand.

SO instead of getting the copies there I am just going to buy a freaking scanner at Walmart and that way I don't have to worry about the copies anymore I can just scan and email the stuff. So I am only going to make one trip after the doctors and that will be to Walmart.

There RANT over. lol I just am in a not so nice mood lately.
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

"can't help you with anything today..." Empty Re: "can't help you with anything today..."

Post by Kala Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:38 pm

hugs I'm sorry!!!
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

"can't help you with anything today..." Empty Re: "can't help you with anything today..."

Post by Tate Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:03 am

Thanks. He did get home at 2 and he went to the doctors appointment with me! Then to Walmart. I looked for JUST a scanner at Walmart, Office Max, Best Buy then finally went to Staples...I found just scanners there but the cheapest one would have cost me $100. I could have bought a copier, scanner, printer combo for less than that. Doesn't make since to me lol So we just made copies of our info there at Staples...

So yesterday turned out better than I thought it was going to go!
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunna Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:18 pm

Wow at least your day turned out good!
Shaunna
Shaunna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down