Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AHHHH!!!!

+2
Jeannette
jmetz4
6 posters

Go down

AHHHH!!!! Empty AHHHH!!!!

Post by jmetz4 Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:52 am

I fell asleep at 5am. Woke up at 7am to a text from Chris (the best reason and way to wake up). I stayed awake.

I work at Medieval Times. I don't know if any of you have been there but I work in the bar. Basically for an hour and a half before the show, I bartend while guests wait to go in the arena. Then once they start to go in, I go in and cocktail along with most of the other bartenders. The arena seats just over 1000 people.

Last weekend, we had 3 shows back to back on both Saturday and Sunday (very unusual). Saturday at least one tray was knocked into my chest as I went to go into the arena (I keep my phone in my bra so I can feel it if it goes off). It was luckily barely splashed. I however was literally soaked through my underwear. The next day, as I was turning to leave a table after dropping off drinks, I hit my own tray in a weird way and tipped the 2 20oz pilsners into my chest. They dumpped right between my boobs. Which is where I was keeping my phone in hopes that Chris would get phone priviledges. So I tipped the beers back up, hauled ass to the top of the arena, and moved my phone to a dry spot of my bra.

I worked an 800 person show tonight without spilling anything on myself, 7 hours.

My phone is now giving me the cold shoulder right now (it may have a reason to AHHHH!!!! 127335 ) First none of the buttons would work and then it just shut off. So I went to Wal-Mart and got a $15 prepaid phone to stick my sim card in so just in case Chris calls again. It worked so that is an up.

Now it is 2am and I cant sleep and have a headache. AAAAHHHH!!!!!
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

AHHHH!!!! Empty Re: AHHHH!!!!

Post by Jeannette Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:24 am

Take it apart and let her dry out for a day or so!
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:25 am

lol Yeah crazy things happen to your phone while your loved one is deployed/gone/bootcamp/ etc. I'm glad you were able to get another one though!
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:11 am

Glad you were able to make it work again!!
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:30 am

I have the insurance on it so I am going to the store today to see if they can take care of it there. I hate this crappy temp one. I feel like its gonna snap if I press a button.
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunna Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:27 am

stick it in rice! I read it online once when I dropped my phone in a glass of water.
Shaunna
Shaunna

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:52 am

I just want to say that I LOVE Medieval Times!!!!!! That place is the shiz-nit!!!!
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:19 pm

LaDonna wrote:I just want to say that I LOVE Medieval Times!!!!!! That place is the shiz-nit!!!!

It is a great place to go. A pretty decent place to work. I've been there since I was 16. 6 years April 14th. Worked in all but 2 departments AHHHH!!!! 213115 I am a jack of all trades in that place. I won't make it to my 7th year since we'll be moving Sad
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:20 pm

southernsweetie wrote:stick it in rice! I read it online once when I dropped my phone in a glass of water.

I went in yesterday afternoon and they just gave me a new one since this was still under warrenty. Wish I had tried that first. I lost all my pictures Sad
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down