Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm about to flip some serious...

5 posters

Go down

I'm about to flip some serious... Empty I'm about to flip some serious...

Post by JessiNicole Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:54 pm

shit. if this doesn't get worked out.

We have 12 days, TWELVE days until our wedding and DF still hasn't been able to get his leave straightened out. He came home for recruiters assistant after tech, so he WAS working, and it wasn't leave, BUT for some god-awful reason he's still showing -9 days of leave because of that. He's trying to get the recruiter to fax the base some paperwork proving he was there working, but she's being a slow cow about it... since it was supposed to arrive last week.

I told DF he needed to get on this and he kept putting it off and putting it off because "everyone says' its not goign to be a problem, even my supervisor... blah blah" Being mad at my Df is probably misguided anger because I'm hoping to god he really has done everything in his power and not just put it off til the last minute, but I also know my DF and he's a procrastinator.. so for the mean timeI'm going to just me pissed at any and all military associated with SJAFB.. I'm about to flip some serious... 6993

Because I have 12 days until my 150 person wedding and if I have to call off the wedding because he can't leave because people are effing retarded... I'm about to flip some serious... 625192 well...just... I'm about to flip some serious... 625192 that's all I have left... I'm about to flip some serious... 551762 I'm about to flip some serious... 11433 I'm about to flip some serious... 373295 I'm about to flip some serious... 373295 I'm about to flip some serious... 373295 I'm about to flip some serious... 531955 I'm about to flip some serious... Icon_mad I'm about to flip some serious... 6993 I'm about to flip some serious... 680868 I'm about to flip some serious... 373295 I'm about to flip some serious... 373295 I'm about to flip some serious... 373295 I'm about to flip some serious... 373295 I'm about to flip some serious... 373295

okay. I feel... slightly better....not.
JessiNicole
JessiNicole

http://milotown.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

I'm about to flip some serious... Empty Re: I'm about to flip some serious...

Post by Jeannette Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:00 pm

(looks at your signature)... at least he's not going to get deported. giggle
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:12 pm

LMAO Sorry I had to laugh because this seems to ALWAYS happen.

Similar thing happened to one of my friends before they got married as well. I think they do things like this to drive us wives/girlfriends/fiancee's crazy!
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JessiNicole Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:13 pm

Jeannette wrote:(looks at your signature)... at least he's not going to get deported. I'm about to flip some serious... 956784

I'm about to flip some serious... 213115 No, what's going to happen to him if he doesn't get this leave is going to be worse than being deported... muchhhh worse.
JessiNicole
JessiNicole

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:15 pm

Just remember that even if you think he's a slacker, he's not the only slacker that has to handle his leave. lol

Alot of these guys sit with their thumbs up their nose.... lol
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JessiNicole Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:18 pm

Tate wrote:I'm about to flip some serious... 94699 Sorry I had to laugh because this seems to ALWAYS happen.

Similar thing happened to one of my friends before they got married as well. I think they do things like this to drive us wives/girlfriends/fiancee's crazy!

I'm about to flip some serious... 94699 i am glad it's not just me at least! kind of a relief Im not alone in the misery!!
JessiNicole
JessiNicole

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:21 pm

Bahahahaha you are definitely not alone in the misery. lol
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JessiNicole Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:12 am

oh k... so he got his leave. so i won't be "deporting" him anytime soon.. but I do intend to I'm about to flip some serious... 42726 when I see him next...I hope someone hurries up and send me the pans I registered for LOL.
JessiNicole
JessiNicole

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:49 am

I know it doesn't help but there have been plenty of women in your shoes before and their's seemed to work out in the end so fingers crossed that yours does too!!!! hugs
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by JessiNicole Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:31 pm

thanks LaDonna! it did work out, he's coming in Friday afternoon I'm about to flip some serious... Icon_smile

I love how it's the week before the wedding and now is when the panic sets in,I'm sure there will be lots of bitch sessions on this site in the next week by me because of the wedding, i'll just contain them to this thread for everyones sanity I'm about to flip some serious... Icon_razz

My latest- It's the monday before my wedding and I called the jeweler today and my band is STILL not in from being resized.. they were supposed to have it in by today AT THE LATEST... grrrrrrrr. It's not that big of a deal, because worse case scenario I just steal my moms for the ceremony and give it back afterwards but it'd just be nice to have my ring, kwim? But when it does have to be back by is next wednesday because that's when we're moving to NC... I'm about to flip some serious... 277848 stupid jewelers, that has me a little panicked... I'm just going to have faith that this minor detail will also work itself out and I will more than likely have my ring by the wedding.. just like DF got leave...
JessiNicole
JessiNicole

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:33 pm

Hmmm...wonder what's taking so long. Didn't they give you a guarantee date? I would file a complaint if it's not back by your wedding date!

And feel free to bitch all you want. teehee
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JessiNicole Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:36 pm

Jeannette wrote:Hmmm...wonder what's taking so long. Didn't they give you a guarantee date? I would file a complaint if it's not back by your wedding date!

And feel free to bitch all you want. I'm about to flip some serious... 156418

Chea! my gaurantee date was today! ...... I'm about to flip some serious... 498424

& don't worry, i will feel free to bitch lol. Everything else seems to be going okay, I'm behind on all my DIY projects but I'll get that done easy peasy... the ring though is out of my control and that's what has me a little freaked...
JessiNicole
JessiNicole

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:38 pm

Watcha got going on for the DIY projects?

I love projects. teehee

I would kick some major ass if that was your guarantee date. Boxing
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:48 pm

Oh yeah. Make sure they know you're not happy if that was your guarantee date. I used to work at a jewelry store and I fought not to be put in charge of the repairs and sizings. I'm about to flip some serious... 213115 Mainly because employees would promise a customer their jewelry back by a date we couldn't do (we didn't have an in store jeweler). And for the first 6+ months I worked there the company wouldn't pay our jeweler so finally he stopped doing our work. With plenty of notice. I was pregnant so I think he took pity on me walking things down to him because he always said that he would do my customers stuff I'm about to flip some serious... 94699
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by JessiNicole Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:07 am

Jeannette wrote:Watcha got going on for the DIY projects?

I love projects. teehee

OMG, I have ALREADY made my own invites... obviously that would be done, I made my own unity candle already as well. I just finished up tonight (at least I hope I finished, I have to do a final count in the am though...) the "flower" portion of my centerpieces, all that I have to finish is decorating my candle holders, I'm even making my own confetti with the leftover scraps from my invites Smile OH and I have to make my "wishing well" that I am using in lieu of a guest book...
JessiNicole
JessiNicole

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:17 am

JessiNicole wrote:

I love projects. teehee

OMG, I have ALREADY made my own invites... obviously that would be done, I made my own unity candle already as well. I just finished up tonight (at least I hope I finished, I have to do a final count in the am though...) the "flower" portion of my centerpieces, all that I have to finish is decorating my candle holders, I'm even making my own confetti with the leftover scraps from my invites Smile OH and I have to make my "wishing well" that I am using in lieu of a guest book...

Whats a wishing well?
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:44 am

JessiNicole wrote:

I love projects. teehee

Awesome! I expect pictures of this wedding of yours. teehee

I never heard of a wishing well? Do tell!
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JessiNicole Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:01 pm

Idk, it's just what I call it, but it's like this...

I'm decorating a pretty big bowl, it's really deep, kind of like a "well" Wink and setting it out front where the guest book will usually be. And them I'm printing off pretty little slips of paper and I'm asking them to write a short note to us wishing us well in our life together or giving useful advice.. or just to get creative and write whatever! and then their either going to put them in an envelope or wrap them up in ribbon with a penny attached to it, and then there going to throw their "penny and wish" into the well for good luck. (Kind of a spin off of when you were a kid and threw pennys into the fountains and made a wish, know what I'm talking about??) Obviosly, we're providing the penny but still the concept is reallly cute!!
JessiNicole
JessiNicole

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:08 pm

Aww that's cute! I like the idea!
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:18 pm

That is a great idea! I may steal it for my friends wedding if she likes it
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum