Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am almost seeing red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

I am almost seeing red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty I am almost seeing red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by jmetz4 Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:52 pm

My friend is going through a divorce. She has been writing to Chris. Thats fine. I trust Chris and her. Her soon to be ex husband told her tonight that he called Chris' Captin and had a no contact order issued. Can that even be done? This guy has tried to fuck with us since November (when she told him she wanted a divorce). He used to call me every other day and harass me. I finally snapped at him. They live 4 hours away. The reason he has targeted us is because we told her if she isn't happy that she needs to leave since she cant work things out. So he told me that Chris and her were having an affair. Then IN THE SAME CONVERSATION he told me that actually wasnt true. That he just blames Chris for her leaving him and was trying to get back at him and ruin his life. He was acting mature for 2 months and now this! Should I be pissed? Because it is so bad right now I am shaking.
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

I am almost seeing red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: I am almost seeing red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by LaDonna Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:18 am

Um yes I would be pissed because it seems to me like this guy is trying to make his issues affect YOUR marriage and quite possibly your DH's job seeing as how he involved your DH's superior. Which I think would make anyone mad....

In regards to how to handle it, I'm not so sure... I had a similar situation where this girl that worked with my DH.... her BF was DH's good friend and we offered him a place to live when he left her..... she became so angry that she threatened DH that she was going to call me and tell me about all these "affairs" DH was having..... upset DH so bad that he came to me and told me all about what she said, etc..... just in case she actually wasn't bluffing and he didn't want me to believe it.... (prob. b/c I was highly emotional and pregnant at the time giggle)

I more or less just waited it out and it all subsided after too long..... but geez why can't these people just act like the mature adults they are pretending to be??? I am almost seeing red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 324324
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

I am almost seeing red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: I am almost seeing red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Jeannette Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:18 am

This guy obviously has some major issues in dealing with his divorce and he's taking it out on the next available person. He's just...pissed. Which, rightfullyso, you can be pissed too. I'd be livid. If he harasses you continuously, I'd get a restraining order.
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:18 am

This guy obviously has some major issues in dealing with his divorce and he's taking it out on the next available person. He's just...pissed. Which, rightfullyso, you can be pissed too. I'd be livid. If he harasses you continuously, I'd get a restraining order.
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:43 am

So more happened last night. My friend is freaking out. She isn't going to talk to Chris anymore (at least until the divorce is final) because that makes things easier. Now he is threatening to take their son from her. This is the son that he wants nothing to do with. I hate people! I really need my happy thoughts today. Especially since, if he did this yesterday, Chris will know about it today. And today is his birthday.
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:47 am

Ya, it's a good thing that she won't be talking to Chris for the time being. She needs to document everything. Texts, emails... I don't know where they are in the stage of divorce but if they aren't living together, she should cut talking to a minimum and go the email route for documentation. (cell phone he-said she-said is useless in court).

Does she have a lawyer?

Happy Birthday Chris!

It'll be a good day girl, it's FRIDAY. happydance
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:10 am

Her mom is taking her to see a lawyer today. She spoke to one when she decided she wanted the divorce so I think its the same one. I told her last night to make sure she documents EVERYTHING. They don't live together anymore and as far as I know he gave her car back. What gets to me is he doesn't want his son because he loves him. He wants him to hurt her. Grrr...

Today will get better. Its rainy. I love the rain. I think I will sit outside during Connor's nap. Rain gives me a reason to wear my rainboots. Yay!

Thanks for listening and helping. Last night I had the hardest time falling asleep.
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:21 am

No problemo, I'm always all ears!

Ya. She needs a lawyer for sure. I don't think at this point that she should worry about them taking her son away. Child Custody is a longgggg road. He's just saying those things to freak her out and get a rile out of her.

Today is a new day. Rain is ok but it's making me sleepy. teehee
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:25 am

Its making me crafty I am almost seeing red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 872683 My mom and I are going to try to start curtains today and I have almost finished the camera case. I have a lot of projects and today is a good day to do them
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:35 am

Ya it is! I want to decorate blue jeans again but I'm on strike until I can fit into my old ones... I'm not going to cave and buy new ones!
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:36 am

See and I need to buy new ones. I only have one or 2 pairs that don't have holes. I need to retire some
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunna Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:31 pm

I need to make curtains!! Yes they can put a no contact with Chris. Its smart that you will have him just steer clear until divorce is over. Military is fickle when it comes to those situations the good guy can get screwed!! As far as her documenting everything that is very smart and I hope it works out for her. At least she has some good friends on her side!!! Sorry you got thrown in the middle!!! I wear one pair of jeans my (fat pants). I refuse to buy anymore until I fit into my Skinny jeans which I have like 10 pair. So needless to say I'm doing laundry a LOT! lol
Shaunna
Shaunna

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:15 pm

What makes this situation even more frustrating is that when her husband started shit last year I told Chris that he needs to distance himself from her. So they stopped talking as much. I talked to her about it too, of course. She completely understood.
I haven't heard from her yet today. I am going to call her later and see how things are going.
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum