Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The meeting is NEXT wed....

5 posters

Go down

The meeting is NEXT wed.... Empty The meeting is NEXT wed....

Post by Shaunna Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:16 pm

So I had an amazing hair day, not to mention an ADORABLE outfit I bought from old navy yesterday. I just got my new makeup in from QVC and killler shoes. I was all set for my work meeting, I never get a chance to dress up so when I get the chance I get REALLY excited! It is so rare that everything falls into place and I actually like how I look. The beauty gods were smiling on me today. So I run into work thinking I'm late for a meeting and clock in and start talking and everyone is just looking at me like I'm weird and I ask "where is the meeting being held?" My boss says its next wed. The meeting is NEXT wed.... Kopfschuettel What!!! So I left feeling stupid and mad I wasted a cute outfit, went home and mowed the lawn and ruined my pretty hair. The meeting is NEXT wed.... Kopfschuettel Not to mention I had new neighbors across the street laughing at me and my reel mower....AT LEAST I TAKE PRIDE IN MY LAWN as handicapped as it looks lol. The flowerbed needs to be weeded out and the grass still has a lot of bear spots....but at least my lipgloss stayed on Smile. Plus dude I am getting a killer shoulder workout pushing that thing. So I just turned to the new neighbors and the three guys drinking beer moving them in and waved but in my head I was FLICKING THE BIRD! So I may have not gotten to wear my outfit for too long but I bet I was the most put together lawn moweress on TT today.....yard of the month I will get you soon! And I SO used my sissors to edge my lawn lol. I don't have an edger or weed eater yet so I just went around the base of my house and cut the edges of it....Sounds stupid but I really don't have that big of a yard.
Shaunna
Shaunna

Back to top Go down

The meeting is NEXT wed.... Empty Re: The meeting is NEXT wed....

Post by jmetz4 Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:43 pm

At least you got to dress up for a little while. And I think it is awesome you have a reel lawn mower
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:12 am

LMAO when we moved in to Midway Park it was still before AMCC took over so we all had to mow our own grass still...the grass around the house was getting so tall so when John would mow I would get the scissors out and cut all the weeds around the house down LMAO
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:47 am

LMAO that is too funny Tate!!
--------------------------------
& I'm sorry that your "cute day" was ruined!!!
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:08 am

you know that you dont have to mow your lawn anymore on tt right?
Kelly
Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum