Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm stressed....

+2
jmetz4
Shaunna
6 posters

Go down

I'm stressed.... Empty I'm stressed....

Post by Shaunna Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:55 am

oh lordy and jesus. I have a busy week!!! I am so stressed just thinking about it! I have my doc appt today, work meeting wed, lainey's doc appt for her night terrors on friday my hair appt on friday. So thats just the appts. My WHOLE family is coming in on monday thru next monday in waves so I will have people in and out. I have my wisdom teeth next monday. I have to have the yard landscaped. The house DEEP cleaned and reorganized for my psyco step madre. I need to sell the couch. I am writing a to do list and even though its spaced out I just have no down time on top of trying to find babysitters for some of the days. This is on top of my normal activities which keep me rather busy. I'm stressed.... 852855 I need this right now. lol. I think I am going to go for a walk with the twins since they are grumpy and take them to the park and wear them out hopefully they will be better before the doc appt this afternoon. I cant' handle anymore grumpyness. ARRRGGG..... I hope the doc actually listens to my back problems instead of trying to throw pain pill down my throat again. I can't take pain pills I don't know HOW MANY TIMES I have told her this. I live alone with my babies right now and I don't like to take anything that effects my mental clearness. Which is fuzzy most of the days lol. I can't wait til tuesday next week, I have dubbed my wisdom teeth removal "narcotic week" I have four days of just staying on narcotics and feeling good and sleeping. I am so excited!! Sleep!!!
Shaunna
Shaunna

Back to top Go down

I'm stressed.... Empty Re: I'm stressed....

Post by jmetz4 Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:06 am

I'm stressed.... 852855
I'm stressed.... 253469
I hope everything goes by quickly. Wisdom teeth suck. Are you being knocked out for them?
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:39 am

I'm stressed.... 852855 everything will happen, don't stress out!! You're I'm stressed.... 428928 Shaunna!
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:27 am

hugs Hang in there! deep breaths!
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:28 am

hugs hopefully everything will fall into place for you and everything will go smoothly hugs
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunna Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:47 am

Yes I am being knocked out for the wisdom teeth I told the dentist I want to be on what Michael Jackson was taking lol.
Shaunna
Shaunna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:56 am

LMAO I was knocked out for getting mine pulled it was the best thing ever.

I went in and set in the chair. Lady put my IV in and the doctor came in and gave me my meds. he said "your going to feel sleepy" then thats all I remember. It was like split seconds after he said that I was out. Then I woke up to "Tate you have to wake up..."
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:52 pm

You guys are lucky. I was just numbed for mine. I wanted my dentist to do it because I trust him and he couldn't knock me out. I felt all but the pain and heard everything. That was the worst part. I don't want to describe the sounds because I don't know how easily freaked you are but you are lucky getting knocked out
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:04 pm

I was knocked out and it was GREAT!

The next thing I remember, I was home, standing in the bathroom, with Jon's hands in my mouth. He was trying to replace the gauze. ROFL
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:00 pm

Yeah when I got home and started to replace my gauze I threw up in the sink. lol
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunna Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:45 pm

well went to doctors for my back and my appt was 220 and they were an hour and a half behind!! I hate that place yea um the twins lasted 30 mins so I had to reschedule on top of that the walk ins were just WALKING IN. arrgg I hate suncoast medical its the narcotics dream they will give you what ever you want lol. I swear I have back pain AND I DON"T WANT MUSCLE RELAXERS I want a referrel to physical therapy. I hate that place ugh....and the man who farted next to me and laughed!
Shaunna
Shaunna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:07 pm

Why not get a new doctor?
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunna Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:26 pm

I need to but the thought of tricare and changing pcms just boggles my mind
Shaunna
Shaunna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum