Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He's doing it again...

5 posters

Go down

He's doing it again... Empty He's doing it again...

Post by jmetz4 Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:42 am

My friend (Christine) sent me a message tonight asking if I had any info on how to contact Chris' CoC. I don't.

Christine is the one with the ex that filed the no contact order between her and Chris. They haven't been writing to each other. They haven't been talking. She went to a lawyer right after her ex did that and explained the situation to him. The lawyer said that since the ex was still legally married when Christine and he got married their (Christine and ex's) marriage is void. The lawyer even copied some pages from something for her to show where in the laws that proves that.

Well apparently her ex is threatening to contact Chris' CoC and cause more trouble for him. I don't even know how he got all this info about Chris' CoC. I called the military onesource hotline and got the number for JAG at Ft Meade. Do I need the number for JAG at Ft Benning? The intro packet they sent had a letter from the Commander with a number on there that said call if we had any questions. Should I call that? Christine sent me the name and number of the lawyer she spoke to. She didn't hire him so he probably wont have any record of her.

Her ex is the one that kept calling me on Monday. I sent him a text (I was not going to try to speak to him) telling him he needs to leave my family and I alone. Then I blocked his number and blocked him from everything I could online. I am so mad right now. I just want him to go away.

Any help or advice would be great ladies. I don't know who else to ask. I am basically panicking.
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

He's doing it again... Empty Re: He's doing it again...

Post by Jeannette Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:09 am

I can't think of anything else you guys can do at the moment...

Can Chris get a no-contact order against this guy? I would keep both Christine and her ex away from Chris until their divorce gets taken care of. She shouldn't contact your husband's CoC...at all. Even if she DID, it would look weird. Some woman that is not Chris's wife is calling. For the sake of your husband and his career, keep them away from him. Don't give either one of them any contact information.

At the moment, this guy is only "threatening" to contact Chris' CoC. I think I would leave everything be at the moment. Chris is also finishing up boot soon right? He can handle it when he gets done. He doesn't need to deal with a distraction like that.
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:25 am

I may a little slow, but that whole situation is so confusing to me.
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:34 am

Jeannette wrote:I can't think of anything else you guys can do at the moment...

Can Chris get a no-contact order against this guy? I would keep both Christine and her ex away from Chris until their divorce gets taken care of. She shouldn't contact your husband's CoC...at all. Even if she DID, it would look weird. Some woman that is not Chris's wife is calling. For the sake of your husband and his career, keep them away from him. Don't give either one of them any contact information.

At the moment, this guy is only "threatening" to contact Chris' CoC. I think I would leave everything be at the moment. Chris is also finishing up boot soon right? He can handle it when he gets done. He doesn't need to deal with a distraction like that.

The thing is that the lawyer she talked to told her they weren't legally married so she didn't have to file for a divorce. They got married in TX in 2007 and his divorce from his first wife wasn't final until 2010. I got to talk to Chris for maybe 10 minutes last night and he made me feel so much better. They investigated the ex's claims that Chris was ruining their marriage and discovered that he has done this to at least one other guy that she was friends with. But Chris also told me that when he got his phone back he had a bunch of texts from her. I had asked her earlier this weekend if she had been writing or tried to contact him and she swore she hadn't. She does this all the time (lies to me about hearing from Chris) and it is really starting to piss me off.
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:36 am

Liz wrote:I may a little slow, but that whole situation is so confusing to me.

Your not slow. The situation is ridiculously confusing. lol And I hate it. I had a very nice drama free life until this jerk... (Christine's ex, not Chris lol )
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:21 pm

So Christine is texting your husband after you told her not to?

Time to slap someone.

She couldn't have gotten married in 2007 if his divorce wasn't final until 2010 from his last wife... puzz
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:42 pm

I didn't tell her not to. She told me she wasn't. I couldn't care less as long as she doesn't get him in trouble. Chris told me that she is scared of me. Well screw it. I am tired of putting energy in to that.

And that's what I thought about the divorce. But she has copies of all of his divorce papers and she has all of their marriage info. I think he lied when they got married and said he was single. She is talking to a lawyer about bigamy charges against him.

Gah! I don't care anymore. As long as she doesn't get Chris in trouble and I never have to hear from her ex again, I will be happy. She still isn't writing to Chris (Chris said) and Chris isn't writing to her even though he was told he could again. He said it's not worth the trouble it may cause.
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:44 pm

And yes, it is time to slap somebody. kungfu
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:37 pm

So are Chris and her friends? Are they ex's? I am still confused...
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:03 pm

She and Chris are friends. She and I are friends. We're all not close friends. She is not Chris' ex. It's her ex that is causing the problems.
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:22 am

She and Chris should definitely stop contacting each other for a little while until this blows over.

It may be detrimental to his job with constant contact..
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunna Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:03 pm

Chris definatly needs to talk to his command about it. Just to give them a heads up. He hasn't done anything wrong. Just have Chris tell his person of contact about it and it will go up through the chains and it will get taken care of. You do not and Christine does NOT NOT NOT need to call CO. Chris needs to tell the next highest rank or NCO and go up through the chain. Christine is off her rocker if she thinks she can just call up the CO thats not how things roll and it will look worse for Chris. And yes Chris can get in trouble depending on how the unit works and such. Some units don't care much about that stuff while others do which is why chris needs to take care of it sooner rather than later.
Shaunna
Shaunna

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:28 pm

I was 99% sure that Christine did not need to contact anyone. I wasn't sure if I should. I told Chris that I had all the info about the marriages and divorce (Christine offered to even send me copies but I told her not to worry about it) if it is needed. I have been so stressed out by this guy. I am normally a calm and happy person. Last week people were afraid to talk to me. I am not going to stress anymore. Chris doesn't contact her. His higher ups (I don't know military terms still) told him he could but he won't. The ex is blocked from everything I could and if he dares to call the house phone I will have harassment charges against him faster then he could spell it.
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by crysty1e Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:43 pm

I would say just stop contact with the all of them . . . You would think your DH would feel the same way after all this drama. So sad that you both have to deal with these people when he is in boot Sad
crysty1e
crysty1e

http://www.cmzutz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:54 pm

Well I haven't contacted her in a few days because I am a little mad. She mainly sends us those forwarded texts. Until he graduates I am not caring. I have enough to do. Hmmm... I wonder how long I can keep up being calm... Living with my mom? Not too long lol
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:50 pm

I would go bonkers if I lived with any member of my family. lol
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum