Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleep

3 posters

Go down

Sleep Empty Sleep

Post by Gina Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:09 am

I think it's about time I saw a doctor about my Sleep 127335 problem...
Gina
Gina

Back to top Go down

Sleep Empty Re: Sleep

Post by Tate Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:44 am

Probably. I know when DH was deployed it was near impossible for me to sleep good. I was to worried about missing a phone call and just worrying in general about him.

I took Tylenol PM and that helped. Towards the end I was able to start falling asleep by myself.

The main thing is to remain REALLY busy during the day. Otherwise you'll never go to sleep!
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:28 pm

Hey Tate!!

I go thru phases. When my DB first left I was so exhausted by everything I slept just fine. Now as time ticks on, I find it harder and harder to sleep well.

I tried some motrin PM but it didn't do much so I started taking nyquil which works like a charm but I don't want to take it too often because heaven forbid I get sick and need it and it doesnt work!
Gina
Gina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:07 pm

Yep. Try Tylenol PM and the other PM. I found that some work better than others.
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:16 pm

I hear benedryll works great. I am too afraid to take anything because I am afraid that Connor will wake up and I will sleep through him. Lucky for me, some mornings when my mom wakes up before Connor and I, she will get him before I get a chance to and let me sleep in. Good luck sleeping. I never fall asleep before 3 mumble
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:05 am

You don't have to worry about not being able to wake up when taking benedryll. It works for some people but other people it makes them wide awake so be careful lol
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:04 am

I didn't know it made some people wide awake. Maybe one day I'll take it to see how it effects me.
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:16 pm

jmetz4 wrote:I hear benedryll works great. I am too afraid to take anything because I am afraid that Connor will wake up and I will sleep through him. Lucky for me, some mornings when my mom wakes up before Connor and I, she will get him before I get a chance to and let me sleep in. Good luck sleeping. I never fall asleep before 3 mumble

I'm allergic to benedryll. It keeps me wide awake!
I took nyquil last night and slept 11.5 hours! As much as I hate sleeping thru the day my body NEEDED it! I prob wont sleep tonight now because I slept so much last night Irked but I feel so much better today!
Gina
Gina

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:18 pm

Tate wrote:You don't have to worry about not being able to wake up when taking benedryll. It works for some people but other people it makes them wide awake so be careful lol

You're 100% right Tate. Benedryll makes me jump4joy superhero Sleep 736228 Group Wave hula kungfu dancer glasses
Gina
Gina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down