Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pentagon demands website to stop posting classified information.

3 posters

Go down

Pentagon demands website to stop posting classified information. Empty Pentagon demands website to stop posting classified information.

Post by Tate Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:04 am

http://www.kait8.com/Global/story.asp?S=12936867

This story just pisses me off.

...SOMEONE can do something about this. It is classified information being made public putting our military men and women in even more danger. Sounds like the President...SOMEONE could do something about this. "Oh yes...can you please stop putting that up there...please and thank you" might just be a little to freaking nice!
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Pentagon demands website to stop posting classified information. Empty Re: Pentagon demands website to stop posting classified information.

Post by Jeannette Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:06 am

Wikileaks is pissing me off.

I guess it was an Army pvt that posted like 50,000 documents. I'd like to punch him in the face.

I read an article where one congressman said he should be punishable by execution considering it is a FACT that since he posted all that crap that some military members WILL be KILLED because of the leak.

I am so pissed.
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Pentagon demands website to stop posting classified information. Empty Re: Pentagon demands website to stop posting classified information.

Post by Tate Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:09 am

Sounds like he should be getting kicked out...no benefits at all...dishonorable discharge. For all we know he is a terrorist...act like one get treated like one I do believe!
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:18 am

Exactly.

I hope someone kicks his ass.

Bring him to Lejeune.
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:18 am

Thats right...we will gang up on him like a fat kid on cake!
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:19 am

I think wives alone would do enough damage.

I think he's being held at Quantico.
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:21 am

He'd better be being held! In a dungeon with only bread and water.
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:23 am

Doubt it. Dumbass kid is probably eating steak.

I'm sure there are some MPs that are "treating" him the way we'd like...

No one sees anything.
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:24 am

...I'd be treating him like...a terrorist!
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:27 am

He is.

Little fucker. I saw his picture.

What's disgusting is that there's more press over celebrities than THIS jackass.
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:28 am

Exactly. Who cares about Lindsey Lohan...people should be more worried about our security of classified information.

(off to google this guy...)
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:38 am

Yeah he looks like someone that would play Lady Gaga while stealing classified information!
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:43 am

ROFL

EXACTLY.
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:45 am

Did you read that in the article!?

He apparently would go in with a cd labeled Lady Gaga and he said he would lip sync "Telephone" while stealing the information!
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:28 am

Jeannette wrote:Wikileaks is pissing me off.

I guess it was an Army pvt that posted like 50,000 documents. I'd like to punch him in the face.

I read an article where one congressman said he should be punishable by execution considering it is a FACT that since he posted all that crap that some military members WILL be KILLED because of the leak.

I am so pissed.

I read that article too. I thought it was like 90,000+ documents. From what I read the pvt gave the documents to the wikileaks owner. I read that the owner is swearing they weren't posted. But I haven't read all the articles out there. The pvt should be charged with treason in my opinion. But the owner of wikileaks is Australian so i don't know what we can do about him. This whole thing pisses me off. I want to punch the wikileaks guy in face. Yes, the public should probably have access to more information than they do right now but that does not mean things that could but our troops in danger. As for the pvt, grrr i shouldn't post what should be done to him...
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:34 am

jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:38 am

The last sentence "Julian Assange, the founder of Wikileaks, calls Manning a “political” prisoner and alleges that the U.S. military is keeping him in detention to prevent further documents being released." pisses me off. No shit the US doesn't want any more documents released. They can put people in danger. Oi I need to stop reading these articles...
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down