Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama makes historic appearance on ‘Daily Show’

+4
Jeannette
Kelly
Tate
crysty1e
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Obama makes historic appearance on ‘Daily Show’ - Page 2 Empty Re: Obama makes historic appearance on ‘Daily Show’

Post by Kala Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:06 pm

I like the - they ran out of paper - theory. lol
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Obama makes historic appearance on ‘Daily Show’ - Page 2 Empty Re: Obama makes historic appearance on ‘Daily Show’

Post by LaDonna Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:19 pm

Ditto for the HATE part..... Obama is taking this country through the shithole.
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:23 pm

I dislike him as well.
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Try living near Chicago. Everybody is all Obama-praising. I hate it. Bunch of freaking Liberal communist hippies.
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:29 pm

Liz wrote:Try living near Chicago. Everybody is all Obama-praising. I hate it. Bunch of freaking Liberal communist hippies.

ROFL I really do love you Liz. lol
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:37 pm

LMAO
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherMo Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:59 am

FINALLY! A board where I can express my true dislike for Obama! Woot
HeatherMo
HeatherMo

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:30 am

Yeah....I think we are all pretty much on the same page here with that sentiment.
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:43 am

im glad i can finally express my true feelings on obama as well and not have people saying, WTF are you talking about look at what hes doing for our country, military, yada yada yada.....he isnt doing shit for anyone but himself and hes always taking freakin vacations. SERIOUSLY i know you have a family and all, but damn i would love to be able to go on half the vacations he does ...and we have problems taking 15 days leave, when he earned his leave and should be able to take it no matter what is going on at work...its not like hes getting deployed or anything
Kelly
Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:46 am

I still voice my Obama disdain anywhere. I don't care. You should here me at school. It's hilarious. I almost want to take a Poilitcal Science for class just to still up trouble. lol
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:48 am

yea i do too, but i get tired of hearing the same argument from the same person, who by the way her hubby is in the military. i just dont get why people cant see the bad that hes doing they only see the good side of things(which there isnt many)
Kelly
Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by crysty1e Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:53 am

Liz wrote:I still voice my Obama disdain anywhere. I don't care. You should here me at school. It's hilarious. I almost want to take a Poilitcal Science for class just to still up trouble. Obama makes historic appearance on ‘Daily Show’ - Page 2 213115

Oh liz wait until you start Alverno.
You will get stoned haha
crysty1e
crysty1e

http://www.cmzutz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:03 am

Is it bad there? I would have thought it was a little more conservative since it is a Catholic school?
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by crysty1e Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:24 am

Everyone pukes rainbows about Obama LOL
Obama will fix everything.

You and I should start a Republican Group hahaha
crysty1e
crysty1e

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:35 am

Totally! I would guess there are more there, but maybe they are scared tro admit it.
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherMo Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:41 am

I can't stand the fact that NO ONE is allowed to say they don't like Obama! If you say it around Obama supporters, you're automatically racist, ignorant or a Bible thumping Christian. Yes, I am a Christian but I consider myself a very open minded person who is neither racist nor ignorant. I just don't see what the guy is really doing dunno
HeatherMo
HeatherMo

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherMo Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:44 am

Liz wrote:Is it bad there? I would have thought it was a little more conservative since it is a Catholic school?

Mainstream Catholics tend to be more on the liberal side I've come to notice. I went to a Catholic private school my whole life and the parents were some of the most liberal people I've ever met (and I'm from the south!)
HeatherMo
HeatherMo

Back to top Go down

Post by crysty1e Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 am

Guns don't kill people, people kill people LOL!
crysty1e
crysty1e

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:51 am

That's crazy. The church I am going to now is waaaaay conservative and so is the one I grew up in. The church bulletin last week even endorsed all the Illinois Republican candidates.
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by crysty1e Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:52 am

You have to remember Alverno is primary an Art College
crysty1e
crysty1e

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:56 am

Still.
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by crysty1e Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:57 am

One of my business teachers voted for the other guy. I liked that class Obama makes historic appearance on ‘Daily Show’ - Page 2 94699
crysty1e
crysty1e

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:02 am

lol
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2