Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ugh

4 posters

Go down

ugh Empty ugh

Post by Kelly Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:37 pm

ahhhh im having such problems with my inlaws that im so ready to just say fuck it and cut them out of our lives forever Banghead hissyfit rant
Kelly
Kelly

Back to top Go down

ugh Empty Re: ugh

Post by Wenchette Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:06 am

I don't know what's going on, but if you ever need to really talk I'll shoot you my contact info.

We went through a ton of crap with mine and basically ended up doing just that. We haven't heard a peep directly from them since march (?) and it's been freaking glorious!!!

Wenchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:49 am

I don't talk to mine. Hardly ever.

I love it.
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:19 pm

I got really lucky, I love my in-laws. They are so helpful and loving. I'm sorry you guys are having issues hugs
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:03 pm

i really never had any issues with my inlaws until my hubby went to japan. ever since me and the girls have been back home they have seen the girls oh maybe 10 times not including when my hubby was here. My MIL always watches her great-niece and great-nephew(twins) and always tells me how busy she always is watching them. I am always expected to go over there they never come to my house to see the girls. and a couple of months ago i was having problems with them all doing stuff as a family and not including me and my girls. i was even expected to go over there on xmas when all 3 of the girls were very sick. my MIL has no consideration for my twins. she knows that they go to bed around 7:30 so when i go over there for dinner she has dinner ready at 7 so then i have to deal with the girls trying to get them to bed bc they are so overly tired.

on easter my parents were having dinner and she never said one word to me about easter until 2 nights b4 so the night b4 i told her i didnt know how she would see the girls bc i was planning on going in the morning b4 the twins took a nap but noooo she had to go to church at 10 so that screwed that all up and i told her i would try to figure something out and just didnt get a chance to call her back cause i had a hard time putting kenzie to bed that night so at 11:45pm right as im laying in bed getting ready to fall asleep my BIL's wife texts me and is all rude telling me how hysterical my MIL is bc shes not going to see the girls(mind you if i dont go over there every holiday its a big catastrophe and im in the wrong) when i never told her she wasnt going to see the girls...she ended up coming to my house after church.

and thats just a few incidents, but more recently my husband has been back in NC for a month now and how many times has she seen my girls......... ONCE and it was on labor day(also to celebrate my FIL's bday) and then 2 weeks after that she called the night b4 she wanted to me come over to celebrate my BIL's wifes bday i just told her i had plans)which i didnt.

oh AND aug 31 and sept 1 they were helping my BIL and his wife move so right after that weekend my hubby called her to ask if they could help us move our stuff thats here to nc so we dont have to rent a uhaul and she said, "well your father just started a new job and he wont be able to take time off of work" then hubby said well what about on the weekend and she said "oh that would be too much"

she has been watching a set of twins now for 4 years ever since they were babies. she told me that its too hard on her to watch both of my twins at the same time. now she was in a car accident years ago that really messed her leg up and shes in pain all the time and i get that but for her to watch the other twins by herself ever since they were infants and for her to not want to watch my twins....theres something wrong there.

she had the balls to tell me one time that she doesnt like taking kaylie when shes by herself bc kaylie wouldnt have anyone to play with.WTF?!

and she was sooooo against my hubby going into the marines( thank god me and him werent together then or it probably would have been blamed on me) and now that hes decided to get out she is totally against it...she says she doesnt want us to have money problems like she did..but i honestly think its so she wont have to deal with my girls on a regular basis(which she never did b4 why would she start when he gets out).

F*in bitch i cant stand her anymore, she doesnt want to have a relationship with her grandkids then screw her. they dont need her in their lives

sorry for my looooong rant...just had to get that off my chest
Kelly
Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenchette Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:22 am

Vent away.

She sounds like a peach. I vote she gets to be peachy with everyone else and not you and the girls. Seriously. Your last sentiments summed it up perfectly.

Wenchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:01 am

thanx!! shes a real winner isnt she?!
Kelly
Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down