Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going to start

5 posters

Go down

Going to start Empty Going to start

Post by Gina Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:18 pm

shopping for my first care package. I figured I would do a valentines day theme. Any ideas to what I should put in it would be greatly appreciated! I think these care packages are going to be a really great way for me to feel connected to him....
Gina
Gina

Back to top Go down

Going to start Empty Re: Going to start

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:22 pm

I've never done a care package, but my SO said it's nice to get pictures, maybe a cd or something (with songs and stuff), and just basic essentials are great. All he requested was for me to send him a carton of cigarettes and laundry detergent. I'm sure there is more, but with him going around a lot I didn't want to bog him down with too many things. A letter perhaps as well?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:26 pm

I'm going to be doing on too. Hmmm...brainstorming.

Candy Hearts.
Pictures Going to start 409778

I'm sending alot of essentials because my husband isn't into candy. He's going to get dip, some pictures, I'm determined to send him edible undies (ROFL) AND/OR a candy bra, baby wipes, a bottle of hand sanitizer, Febreeze... A card from Wesson, a card from me...

I think that's about it unless I can think of something else.

Probably those little Dole fruitcups... He puts em in his pockets and they're easy eatin' on the go.
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:31 pm

Jeannette wrote:I'm going to be doing on too. Hmmm...brainstorming.

He's going to get dip, some pictures, I'm determined to send him edible undies (ROFL) AND/OR a candy bra

Hee hee, that is quite brilliant. ')" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Going to start 213115

I was thinking of sending Mark something along those lines but I wasn't sure if he'd open it in front of a bunch of the guys and they'd give him a hard time for the remaining months of the deployment :-P

But, I guess if others deem is ok I might have to reconsider that idea...hee hee Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:37 pm

Oh no no no. I send "pictures" in an envelope, sealed, and marked..."For your eyes."

He gets the point. lol
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsRoboto Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:44 pm

Edible underwear??!?!? Going to start 213115 I've heard of it but I've never seen it. Are they real? Where do you buy them?

..................................does this post show how vanilla I am?
MrsRoboto
MrsRoboto

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:46 pm

Spencers!!!

Oh man...

They're more of a gag. We never bought them but I hear they taste like plasticky' fruit roll ups. And the thought if sticky...fruit rollups on my body makes me cringe. Hahahaha. You've seen the candy bras and undies right? They're like the candies on the necklaces...but made into undergarments!
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsRoboto Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:48 pm

No!!! Probably b/c Spencer's makes me blush...and sometimes want to vomit. Going to start 213115

I might have to venture in there soon to check them out, though.
MrsRoboto
MrsRoboto

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:54 pm

Mine promised he would buy some edible underwear (candy necklace style) for a fun night before he left but we didn't have the money Sad When he gets back I am sooo having the edible bra! The underwear gross me out. And this way I can eat the bra Going to start Icon_smile
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:18 pm

Oh why don't you get like personalized M&M's or something like that. Edible undies, and bra sound like a good plan...as a funny gift why don't you get him some candy sucker penises LMAO
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:24 am

psychedswimmer wrote:I've never done a care package, but my SO said it's nice to get pictures, maybe a cd or something (with songs and stuff), and just basic essentials are great. All he requested was for me to send him a carton of cigarettes and laundry detergent. I'm sure there is more, but with him going around a lot I didn't want to bog him down with too many things. A letter perhaps as well?

I'm def sending pictures and cigarettes (even though his butt is quitting when he gets home or else spank)

Thanks girl!
Gina
Gina

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:29 am

Candy Hearts.

I'm sending alot of essentials because my husband isn't into candy. He's going to get dip, some pictures, I'm determined to send him edible undies (ROFL) AND/OR a candy bra, baby wipes, a bottle of hand sanitizer, Febreeze... A card from Wesson, a card from me...

Probably those little Dole fruitcups... He puts em in his pockets and they're easy eatin' on the go.

edible undies! LMAO

My SO loves pineapple chunks! Im sure I can find pineapple fruit cups!
Is the dip you send in a glass jar? If so how do you pack it up?
Gina
Gina

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:35 am

Tate wrote:Oh why don't you get like personalized M&M's or something like that. Edible undies, and bra sound like a good plan...as a funny gift why don't you get him some candy sucker penises LMAO

Love the personalized M&M idea Tate! I just hope if I do it he notices the message on the candies lol

CANDY SUCKER PENISES! LMAO
Gina
Gina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:03 am

Gina wrote:

Candy Hearts.

I'm sending alot of essentials because my husband isn't into candy. He's going to get dip, some pictures, I'm determined to send him edible undies (Going to start 876258) AND/OR a candy bra, baby wipes, a bottle of hand sanitizer, Febreeze... A card from Wesson, a card from me...

edible undies! Going to start 94699

Dip as in chewing tobacco my dear. ROFL

For the fruitcups, I buy a big case and it's a mix of the cocktail, pinapple, and mandarin oranges?... Even though they're sealed plastic containers, I double ziploc them just in case (I'm a freak about wrapping liquids!). Plus, he uses the ziploc bags like crazy for other stuff, so they're definitely not getting wasted...
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:46 am

[quote="Gina"]
psychedswimmer wrote:

I'm def sending pictures and cigarettes (even though his butt is quitting when he gets home or else spank)

Thanks girl!

Hahaha, I know, I've told Mark I understand him smoking while they are gone since everyone does...but if he doesn't quit when he gets back I'm gonna make him sleep outside (and I'm not kidding...Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:49 pm

Jeannette wrote:
Gina wrote:

Candy Hearts.

I'm sending alot of essentials because my husband isn't into candy. He's going to get dip, some pictures, I'm determined to send him edible undies (Going to start 876258) AND/OR a candy bra, baby wipes, a bottle of hand sanitizer, Febreeze... A card from Wesson, a card from me...

edible undies! Going to start 94699

Dip as in chewing tobacco my dear. ROFL

For the fruitcups, I buy a big case and it's a mix of the cocktail, pinapple, and mandarin oranges?... Even though they're sealed plastic containers, I double ziploc them just in case (I'm a freak about wrapping liquids!). Plus, he uses the ziploc bags like crazy for other stuff, so they're definitely not getting wasted...

LMAO sorry for the misunderstanding!

I'm def going to seal up any liquids I send out too. Id hate to have it make a mess in the package Sad
Gina
Gina

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:51 pm

[quote="psychedswimmer"]
Gina wrote:
psychedswimmer wrote:

Thanks girl!

Hahaha, I know, I've told Mark I understand him smoking while they are gone since everyone does...but if he doesn't quit when he gets back I'm gonna make him sleep outside (and I'm not kidding...Smile )

Amen to that! I should pitch a tent before he gets home and explain that if he doesnt stop smoking thats where he will sleep. LMAO
Gina
Gina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down