Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll be off most of the day today...

3 posters

Go down

I'll be off most of the day today... Empty I'll be off most of the day today...

Post by Jeannette Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:29 am

I slept for 2 hours, in my clothes. Wesson's fever went down, but he whined all night. I had him sleep in my bedroom just to get those 2 hours of sleep. His teeth are bugging him. The teething tablets only work for an hour or two and then he's back crying again. He gnawed on my knuckle half the night. Poor baby. Sad I have to pick up some special stuff for his rash because even though most of it is gone, the parts that are still there are raw. Time for some yeast meds.

Jon called last night. He was a picklehead. Don't yell at me for forgetting to add more minutes to your phone card and say that you're not going to wait 10 minutes for me to call the card company to add them. And then only give me 5. Who do you think you are mister! mumble And yes, I will get a transmission fluid change when I get the time. ...to the moon Alice...to the moon. This "end of deployment" pity party that he's throwing is enough. Irked

I have a big project to work on and I'm tired. So I best stay focused on it. whoopdedoo

Should be online tonight...
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

I'll be off most of the day today... Empty Re: I'll be off most of the day today...

Post by Tate Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:34 am

I will try to hold down the fort while your busy at work today.

I know the beginning and end of deployments were the hardest for us ...I guess cause both of us were stressing about him being back home again ETC.

Man...more little Wesson. Have you tried giving him one of those frozen chewy things (little toys made to chew on that have the water in them so you can freeze them, the hard plastic kind). All you can do is just Tylenol him really good lol

Reese didn't really have any major teething pains. Of course he didn't cut his first tooth till he was one. lol

I hope you get some sleep tonight Sad Hopefully Wesson will feel better today as well. *hugs*
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

I'll be off most of the day today... Empty Re: I'll be off most of the day today...

Post by Kala Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:20 am

I hope your day goes better *hugs* I'm sorry that your hubby was a picklehead and that Wesson is teething. I hope you get more sleep tonight!!!
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:19 pm

Poor Wesson Sad It's always heart breaking to watch a baby in pain. Have you tried baby orajel?
I hope your able to get everything done. I can't imagine having to work, take care of a baby, and hold down the fort while DH is away. You're a pretty strong woman in my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:18 pm

Have you tried frozen waffles? They worked for Connor when he was teething. Hope tonight is better for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:20 pm

Mommy2Connor wrote:Have you tried frozen waffles? They worked for Connor when he was teething. Hope tonight is better for you.
Oh yeah...why didn't I think of that. Duh.
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down