Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jacksonville NC Girls Thread

+6
jnavywife
MrsRoboto
Liz
Tate
Kala
Jeannette
10 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Jacksonville NC Girls Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Jacksonville NC Girls Thread

Post by Tate Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:21 pm

MrsRoboto wrote:Tate!! You poor deprived girl. Sad You should definitely see that movie. It's on TV every Thanksgiving!

Yes, it's a Christmas movie. The old version is far better than the new version.

I didn't have cable tv until I was in the 7th grade or so. lol So I missed out on a lot of movies...
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

The Jacksonville NC Girls Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Jacksonville NC Girls Thread

Post by Liz Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:42 pm

Tate wrote:
MrsRoboto wrote:Tate!! You poor deprived girl. Sad You should definitely see that movie. It's on TV every Thanksgiving!

Yes, it's a Christmas movie. The old version is far better than the new version.

I didn't have cable tv until I was in the 7th grade or so. lol So I missed out on a lot of movies...

That is not even a cable movie. That is a classic. Shame on you Tate. "Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus." That is like not knowing "Everytime a bell rings an angel gets their wings." That is sheer madness. lol
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:51 pm

Liz wrote:

That is not even a cable movie. That is a classic. Shame on you Tate. "Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus." That is like not knowing "Everytime a bell rings an angel gets their wings." That is sheer madness. lol

Yeah never heard of either of those quotes lol
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:59 pm

Tate wrote:
Liz wrote:

therethere The rock you've been living under just got bigger.

Everytime my dog would stare at my dad for food, he'd go,"Yes Lady, there is a Santa Claus." ROFL

And who hasn't heard of the angel getting their wings' quote?!?!?!

lol
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:31 pm

Tate wrote:
Liz wrote:

No Shameful Tate. I think I have both movies. Just don't know if they are here. I insist you watch at least one this holiday season. Miracle on 34th Street is usually on Thanksgiving Day. I know It's a Wonderful Life will be on right before Christmas.

Please, please tell me you have at least seen a Charlie Brown Christmas...
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:09 pm

I (L) a Charlie Brown Christmas
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsRoboto Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:55 pm

Really Tate. Shameful. No
MrsRoboto
MrsRoboto

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsRoboto Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:14 pm

How mean is this: Dh's flight from Wilmington to Philly was delayed so long that he missed his flight to Allentown (I just found out that he was suppose to go to Allentown when he was complaining),so he had to get his rental car switched to Philadelphia and that was a big hassle and he had to drive twice as far and he said "if I would have known it would turn out like this I would have just stayed home." I felt a strange sense of satisfaction knowing that I was right. Once again. mwahaha

Last edited by MrsRoboto on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Worst typer ever. Times 2.)
MrsRoboto
MrsRoboto

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:21 pm

We are always right. When will they ever learn?
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:23 pm

I might have watched the Charlie Brown Christmas...it would have been when I was really small though. I just don't watch much tv. lol
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsRoboto Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:25 pm

Yeah Tate. Your rock just turned into a mountain. consoling
MrsRoboto
MrsRoboto

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:26 pm

Eh' I don't mind. Just like I don't know any actors that play in movies, I don't know who sings most songs...just not stuff I dwell over. Christmas and Thanksgiving where always to busy around my house to watch tv lol
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:27 pm

Tate wrote:I might have watched the Charlie Brown Christmas...it would have been when I was really small though. I just don't watch much tv. lol

:faint
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsRoboto Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:27 pm

Tate wrote:Eh' I don't mind. Just like I don't know any actors that play in movies, I don't know who sings most songs...just not stuff I dwell over. Christmas and Thanksgiving where always to busy around my house to watch tv lol

Does your husband watch a lot of movies? I never knew about movies until I got married.
MrsRoboto
MrsRoboto

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:29 pm

I only know old movies, so I guess I'm not much better. The last movie I saw in a theater was probably at least 5 years ago.
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:33 pm

MrsRoboto wrote:

Does your husband watch a lot of movies? I never knew about movies until I got married.
Yea he can quote a lot of movies. I'll ask him if he's watched these lol

Liz wrote:I only know old movies, so I guess I'm not much better. The last movie I saw in a theater was probably at least 5 years ago.
Yeah I watch more movies now than I ever have. I love the freaking redbox lol
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:34 pm

DH has never watched Charlie Brown Christmas or the 34th street one and he thinks he has heard of the other one lol
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:39 pm

Seriously Tate, you are both making me sick. That is a tragdey in the cinematic world.
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsRoboto Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:40 pm

ROFL Liz! I love you.
MrsRoboto
MrsRoboto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:45 pm

We should watch Miracle on 34th Street at our Christmas g2g
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsRoboto Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:48 pm

Kala wrote:We should watch Miracle on 34th Street at our Christmas g2g

I have it. Have I mentioned that before? lol But I'm not sure if I can do the 21st yet.
MrsRoboto
MrsRoboto

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:52 pm

MrsRoboto wrote:
Kala wrote:We should watch Miracle on 34th Street at our Christmas g2g

I have it. Have I mentioned that before? lol But I'm not sure if I can do the 21st yet.

But you HAVE to come! Sad
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:57 pm

Well I hate to break your hearts about the movies lol
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:04 pm

we're watching football Roll Eyes
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:05 pm

We are watching the new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory...
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next