Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jacksonville NC Girls Thread

+6
jnavywife
MrsRoboto
Liz
Tate
Kala
Jeannette
10 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Jacksonville NC Girls Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Jacksonville NC Girls Thread

Post by Kala Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:02 am

I've cleaned our entire kitchen [dishes and all], cleaned out the fishtank. Made breakfast for hubbs.. And SHOWERED!!! We're going to see The Blind Side today at 1:25!! I'm super excited!!
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

The Jacksonville NC Girls Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Jacksonville NC Girls Thread

Post by Jeannette Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:50 am

I managed to crawl out of bed at 8 after laying there for 4 hours while Wesson grabbed my glasses of my face 247 times and played with toys. I finally got smart and moved the phone completely off the head board. We watched WonderPets, Dora, and now he's napping while I'm on my second load of laundry. I need to shower and do a load of dishes. Then I'm going to Walgreens to play. I love Walgreens. What CAN'T you buy there. I want to look into one of those neti pot thingymajiggers. Where you shove this thing into your nose and it cleans out your sinuses. I've had nothing but sinus problems since I moved down here and I "hear" it works pretty good. So...I'm going to drown myself with that.

:yawn I sort of need to go into work today too but I think I'm going to say...HA.
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:55 am

Jeannette I am laughing my butt off because I have professed my undying love to Walgreens to Tate and I think she thinks I'm nuts. lol Those neti pot things look so nasty. Puke I just don't think I could do it.

Just say no to work.
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:07 pm

Liz wrote:Jeannette I am laughing my butt off because I have professed my undying love to Walgreens to Tate and I think she thinks I'm nuts. lol Those neti pot things look so nasty. Puke I just don't think I could do it.

Just say no to work.

They do look gross...but I hear they work really well. lol I'm ok with shoving something up my nose. I've been on more Claritin, Afrin, and Sudafed here than I've ever been in my life! hahahaha

I LOVE Walgreens. I can spend FOREVER in there. hahahaha. There's gifts and cards and food and trinkets and makeup and...ah. EVERYTHING
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:37 pm

Plus they always have the best holiday decorations. Most of DH's care packages have been entirely from Walgreens. I can get everything her wants there. There also is nowhere else to shop in Swansboro. lol
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:02 pm

lol I obviously haven't spent enough time in Walgreen lol
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:08 pm

I LOVE THE PICTURE TATE!!!!
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:12 pm

I'm glad you went with the brown outfits. They look nice with the background.
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:36 pm

I think so too. I like this one the most.

The Jacksonville NC Girls Thread - Page 18 Dep_show_line_item2

But we ordered the ones in my siggy because we wanted Christmas pictures.
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:23 pm

I'd get that last picture you posted in an 8x10. lol

I like that one!!!
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:03 pm

I put our tree up this afternoon!!! jump4joy I know its a tad early, BUT we're going home for Thanksgiving and I don't wanna have to rush around with work and everything after we get back. I will post pictures tomorrow!
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by jnavywife Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:52 pm

Kala wrote:I put our tree up this afternoon!!! jump4joy I know its a tad early, BUT we're going home for Thanksgiving and I don't wanna have to rush around with work and everything after we get back. I will post pictures tomorrow!

bliss

Mine is going up this weekend, I just have not had time yet or it would be up already.

Tate, I love both of those! I think the brown looks great, good choice. teehee
jnavywife
jnavywife

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:02 am

Jeannette wrote:I'd get that last picture you posted in an 8x10. lol

I like that one!!!
I plan on it. We have to have enough money to get us back to AR so I just went with the $7.99 package. Then of course I can order the rest online later. I plan on getting a 8x10 of the one I posted then a 5x10 of the one of just me and Reese and the one of just John and Reese. That way I can make a college of sorts on the wall.
Kala wrote:I put our tree up this afternoon!!! jump4joy I know its a tad early, BUT we're going home for Thanksgiving and I don't wanna have to rush around with work and everything after we get back. I will post pictures tomorrow!
Yay. Can't wait to see pictures.
jnavywife wrote:

bliss

Mine is going up this weekend, I just have not had time yet or it would be up already.

Tate, I love both of those! I think the brown looks great, good choice. teehee
Thanks I think the brown turned out nice as well.
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:26 am

uploading photo's to photobucket right now bliss
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:41 am

Kala wrote:uploading photo's to photobucket right now bliss
Your tree looks very pretty!
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:49 am

Thanks. Now the goal is to keep it that way, and to keep the kitteh away from it. She keeps staring at it like "wtheck is that thing."
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by jnavywife Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:53 am

Kala wrote:Thanks. Now the goal is to keep it that way, and to keep the kitteh away from it. She keeps staring at it like "wtheck is that thing."

Our cats love to sleep under the tree, I have no idea why, but they area always under it. They don't climb it though.
jnavywife
jnavywife

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:34 am

I'm hoping that she doesn't decide to climb it. I will be very angry!
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:38 am

Last year Ginger (the puppy dachshund that we had to get rid of)liked to bite and hit the ornaments on the tree lol and she liked to eat the pine needles!

I had to take all the ornaments off the bottom of the tree because of her lol
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:48 am

I didn't put any at the bottom, just to remove the temptation lol
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:05 pm

I need to buy a lint roller. I have a black sweater that has white lint all over it! Irked
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by jnavywife Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:42 pm

Tate wrote:Last year Ginger (the puppy dachshund that we had to get rid of)liked to bite and hit the ornaments on the tree lol and she liked to eat the pine needles!

Yeah the bottom part of our tree is always bare because the boys knock everything off with their tails; they're deadly weapons. : lol

Kala wrote:I need to buy a lint roller. I have a black sweater that has white lint all over it! Irked

How do you not have a lint roller? I can't believe Wes is military and doesn't have one! I think Chris has like 3 stashed in various places for his uniforms, haha.
jnavywife
jnavywife

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:44 pm

Duct tape serves as the best lint roller. Very Happy
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:02 pm

So I made mozzarella cheese sticks and they turned out "okay" I forgot to salt the bread crumbs...and the first ones I put in almost burnt right way lol They aren't burnt but almost. They turned out ugly. The second batch I did turned out okay. Pretty and golden brown.

Reese seems to think they are good ( I gave him the pretty ones) hes eating almost three of them Smile

I need a fryer.
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:02 pm

jnavywife wrote:
Tate wrote:Last year Ginger (the puppy dachshund that we had to get rid of)liked to bite and hit the ornaments on the tree lol and she liked to eat the pine needles!

Yeah the bottom part of our tree is always bare because the boys knock everything off with their tails; they're deadly weapons. : lol

Kala wrote:I need to buy a lint roller. I have a black sweater that has white lint all over it! Irked

How do you not have a lint roller? I can't believe Wes is military and doesn't have one! I think Chris has like 3 stashed in various places for his uniforms, haha.

He has them in his truck... lol
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next