Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jacksonville NC Girls Thread

+6
jnavywife
MrsRoboto
Liz
Tate
Kala
Jeannette
10 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Jacksonville NC Girls Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Jacksonville NC Girls Thread

Post by Tate Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:01 am

bad kitty!
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

The Jacksonville NC Girls Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Jacksonville NC Girls Thread

Post by jnavywife Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:12 am

Jeannette wrote:That's not bad!

I'd LOVE a 3 hour break in the day! lol Naptime anyone!?

Why yes, I think I will work a nap in there. lol
jnavywife
jnavywife

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:18 am

Tate wrote:bad kitty!

she attacks all the time.
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:21 am

Shes still a kitty though right? So hopefully she will grow out of it as she gets older lol
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:26 am

hopefully. I will be super sad if she doesn't.
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:55 am

I'm sure she will.
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jnavywife Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:56 am

Kala wrote:hopefully. I will be super sad if she doesn't.

Is she sometimes snuggly and sometimes crazy? My sam is an only sometimes snuggler, the rest of the time he's a hider. Mac is a watcher, he doesn't ever want to be touched, but he likes to watch you. Barnaby is my snuggler, he loves to be cuddled and under your feet and in your face all the time and has since he was a kitten.
jnavywife
jnavywife

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:24 pm

she's nice sometimes, and crazy sometimes. I really wanted a snugglebunny.
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by jnavywife Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:40 pm

Kala wrote:she's nice sometimes, and crazy sometimes. I really wanted a snugglebunny.

It took me 3 cats to get my snuggler. lol They're all so different, she may calm down and snuggle more, she may just always be like that. My cats have always had the same personality, just it used to be when they were kitties they wouldn't sleep all the time, they would run and play, but as far as whether or not they snuggled, that hasn't changed.
jnavywife
jnavywife

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:51 pm

jnavywife wrote:
It took me 3 cats to get my snuggler. lol They're all so different, she may calm down and snuggle more, she may just always be like that. My cats have always had the same personality, just it used to be when they were kitties they wouldn't sleep all the time, they would run and play, but as far as whether or not they snuggled, that hasn't changed.

Well I just want her to calm down.. I could handle only snuggling sometimes.
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:36 am

Goodmorning everyone.
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:43 am

Jon asked me if he can leave with the next unit to Afghanistan for the push. Irked

He has yet to respond to a few questions I asked.

buttitch
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:27 am

Yeah ...my John might deploy around Feb...and he wants to go.
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:38 am

I am sick of deployments. Booo.....
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by jnavywife Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:44 am

Jeannette wrote:Jon asked me if he can leave with the next unit to Afghanistan for the push. Irked

He has yet to respond to a few questions I asked.

buttitch

Irked I don't think I can understand that mentality, I know of it, I just don't get it. Keep us posted...
jnavywife
jnavywife

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:44 am

My John wants to go because the unit he deployed with last time is there right now. He likes being with his friends...and he misses them :lolThey need more bodies so if he goes his deployment will only be 4 months long since they will have been there for 3 months.
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jnavywife Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:58 pm

This day needs to come to an end quickly. Everyone I talk to makes me want to do this --> Banghead I have zero patience and zero tolerance for stupidity, especially from my colleagues.
jnavywife
jnavywife

Back to top Go down

Post by jnavywife Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:34 pm

The hubs status on FB: So we just got the cutest little girl pup as our guard dog, pix to follow in the next few months.

Why do I have the feeling we could be one more dog up when he comes home?
jnavywife
jnavywife

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:33 pm

jnavywife wrote:The hubs status on FB: So we just got the cutest little girl pup as our guard dog, pix to follow in the next few months.

Why do I have the feeling we could be one more dog up when he comes home?
Aw. You'll have a terrorist dog too lol

So I just got back from the foot doctor. He took a sample of my toenail to send off to find out if its a fungus ...something curable or something not curable lol

He cut it SO short now I have a stub toe! He could have made it look close to the other one..oh well.

I go back in a month to figure out whats wrong with my toe lol
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:39 pm

So Jon got mixed words.

The opportunity to deploy with the next unit was only if he had 2 deployments already under his belt. Thus, the option isn't available for him.

I still don't understand the mentality in the first place...

Money? Really? Meet your kid first. Change a damn diaper. Give him a bath. Feed him... Take advantage of the opportunity while you have it because other guys that ARE deployed don't have that option to spend that time with their families.

Dweeb. Irked
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:02 pm

I agree Jeannette I think it would be good for him to stay home for a while and be daddy. Maybe he is scared...thats why he wants to deploy again, maybe hes afraid he will mess up as a daddy?

------------------------
I just got done doing the dishes, cleaning the counter tops, cleaning the table, sweeping, putting a load of towels in the washer...and I am tired now lol
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jnavywife Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:15 pm

Tate wrote:So I just got back from the foot doctor. He took a sample of my toenail to send off to find out if its a fungus ...something curable or something not curable lol

He cut it SO short now I have a stub toe! He could have made it look close to the other one..oh well.

Keep us posted. Fungals take forever to grow out, I know.

Jeannette wrote:So Jon got mixed words.

The opportunity to deploy with the next unit was only if he had 2 deployments already under his belt. Thus, the option isn't available for him.

Money? Really? Meet your kid first. Change a damn diaper. Give him a bath. Feed him... Take advantage of the opportunity while you have it because other guys that ARE deployed don't have that option to spend that time with their families.

Dweeb. Irked

Well that's good then that he can't go. I agree with Tate too, I bet he's scared of being daddy, those babies are intimidating! He knows deployment and therefore it's less scary. Hopefully he will settle in soon and life with be happy.
jnavywife
jnavywife

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:55 pm

It's been such a longggg day.. :yawn
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:23 pm

jnavywife wrote:
Tate wrote:So I just got back from the foot doctor. He took a sample of my toenail to send off to find out if its a fungus ...something curable or something not curable lol

Keep us posted. Fungals take forever to grow out, I know.

Jeannette wrote:So Jon got mixed words.

Dweeb. Irked

Well that's good then that he can't go. I agree with Tate too, I bet he's scared of being daddy, those babies are intimidating! He knows deployment and therefore it's less scary. Hopefully he will settle in soon and life with be happy.

I'll keep you posted and I agree with you ...its easy to get used to deployments and not being home. Hopefully he will get used to being home and have more courage to take care of Wesson. Just give him time Jeannette I promise he will get a hang of it.
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:58 pm

anyone on??
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next