Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want my Mommy!

2 posters

Go down

I want my Mommy! Empty I want my Mommy!

Post by Liz Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:33 pm

I know it's stupid, but I want my mom here this week. I really don't mind being here alone, and I don't want to go to anybody else's, I just want my mom here. It's Thanksgiving, Rosemary's birthday, Black Friday (we always go shopping together), then I have duty so she could watch little Miss. I'm upset because my sister NEEDS her there. She has been in Jamaica for a week, so guess who has the kids? Yup, my mom. BIL is home, he just can't even watch his own kids. So she gets back tomorrow, and has to either clean her house for the holiday, which apparently will take 3 days, or else she said she has to have it at my mom's house. For her in-laws.
I need her here more. This will be the last holiday I will be down here alone since DH will be home for Christmas, I'll be home for every holiday after that. I know it is super whiny, but if my daughter asked me to come I would be there. I have never asked her to come, not once. But I am asking this time, and she just says to not make her feel bad. I just want to cry.
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

I want my Mommy! Empty Re: I want my Mommy!

Post by Tate Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:35 pm

Aw Liz Sad I'm sorry. I am the same way ...I think if I had to choose between you or your sister it would to be come be with you and Rosemary. You need her more that is right and she should recognize that hugs
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:35 pm

It's okay now...she decided to come! Smile
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down