Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am a bad woman (and you are too if you do this)

+3
Kala
belovedreamery
Liz
7 posters

Go down

I am a bad woman (and you are too if you do this) Empty I am a bad woman (and you are too if you do this)

Post by Liz Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:25 pm

I learned in my Cultural Anthropology class that on Thanksgiving women traditionally have to do the cooking and cleaning, while the men watch football, only further perpetuating our differences and making them superior to us.

I like cooking on Thanksgiving. Sad
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

I am a bad woman (and you are too if you do this) Empty Re: I am a bad woman (and you are too if you do this)

Post by belovedreamery Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:32 pm

Bullshit about superiority. If I let DB cook during thanksgiving, I won't have any fun eating the sodium loaded food he makes. Plus I love cooking.
belovedreamery
belovedreamery

Back to top Go down

I am a bad woman (and you are too if you do this) Empty Re: I am a bad woman (and you are too if you do this)

Post by Kala Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:40 pm

I love cooking!!!
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:53 pm

I know! I think she is full of feminist crap.
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:53 pm

lol yeah...we would starve if John did the cooking. I like cooking so its all good. Good thing my husband doesn't like football/baseball/soccer/etc.
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by crysty1e Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:07 pm

Brad is pretty good with cleaning up if I am the one doing the cooking. I'm lucky in that area.
crysty1e
crysty1e

http://www.cmzutz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:24 pm

You know I love cooking. Dh doesn't know anything about it, and I'm fine with that. I wish he would help clean, but it is what it is. I'm not going to give up cooking because he doesn't.

I can't believe the liberal, feminist, hippie crap they try to push on these kids. Seriously.
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:15 am

I cook because I want to actually EAT the food that is prepared. Jon sits on the couch because I make him, not because he is superior. I am superior because if I didn't cook, he'd starve to death.

I cook and clean because I'm BETTER at it. lol

Feminist liberal bullshit!
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:20 am

that's STUPID. Seriously...... I'm a girly girl.... but I am also very intelligent.... I'm an Engineer but I'm also very feminine.... I cook and I clean, but I ALSO LOVE FOOTBALL..... really?!?!?!? There is NOTHING saying we have to be one or the other..... come on morons..... welcome to the 21st century!
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down