Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does your husband ever try to set up wife dates?

2 posters

Go down

Does your husband ever try to set up wife dates? Empty Does your husband ever try to set up wife dates?

Post by Jeannette Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:17 am

Jon and I got into an minor arguement yesterday about that. His good buddy told him to give me his wife's number so I can call her. This was in the beginning of the deployment. I said..."I'm not calling her! I only met her once! I'm not gonna go...Hey...uhhh...your husband told my husband to tell me to call you." So, he brought it up several times and I told him to drop it. Last night he asked me if I called and again, I said no.

Then he says, "Well you should have some friends in my unit rather than all those other girls in those other units." I'm like..."WHAT DOES IT MATTER!!! I don't want that! If I want to bitch about something stupid that you did, I don't want it to get back to you." ROFL

Then I went on to tell him about how I don't get along with some of the wives in his unit anyway, I don't have anything in common with them. He told me that that's because I was talking to the wrong ones. Irked

He dropped the subject but GAAH. Shut up already.

I hung up and texted this wife and explained our husbands. She laughed, we texted about 10 minutes and then had nothing else to discuss. I hope he's happy. Picklehead. mumble
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Does your husband ever try to set up wife dates? Empty Re: Does your husband ever try to set up wife dates?

Post by Tate Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:27 am

Yes!!!! GAAH I know just how you feel.

John things just because hes super uber great friends with the guy that I should be super uber great friends with the guys wife. That isn't how it works lol sorry.

I think it takes them a while to realize that. And tell him I'm gonna be "One of those other wives in a different unit" taking his homecoming pictures Razz
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Does your husband ever try to set up wife dates? Empty Re: Does your husband ever try to set up wife dates?

Post by Jeannette Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:33 am

Hahahaha! He was talking about you guys too. lol He's like..."You can meet all these people from the INTERNET and become friends but you can't call So-and-so." hahaha I'm like..."They're different!!!"

He'll get over it. I sent him an email a few days ago telling him you were coming...I'm going to have to remind him again in the phone call a few days from now. LMAO woohoo!

Are you bringing Mr Reese? What are we going to do? Just stand around? I guess there's going to be a tent...I plan on hiding in my car as long as possible. lol
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:29 pm

Yea usually the FRG sets up a tent. Sometimes they have sodas and snacks etc. Yeah..I probably will bring Reese. We will see how that goes lol

Does Jon have his cell phone with him?

That way we could just hang out some where other than the parking lot. If he is able to call us before he gets on to base. Then we could just drive over there and be there when he gets there.
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down