Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

customer service *warning language*

4 posters

Go down

customer service *warning language* Empty customer service *warning language*

Post by belovedreamery Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:03 am

Dearest college loan organization,
I effing hate you guys. I'm supposed to get billed same time every month. I didn't get billed this month. Granted, I don't owe anything till 2015 currently, but I like paying my loans off. I've been having problems with updating my info since Aug. The first two times I called, the ladies who answered were very nice. The previous 3 times I called, the ladies have been impatient. I can't help it if I'm put on hold forever, I'm still nice. I can't help it if I can't hear you or vice versa, I'm asking you to repeat it, don't say,"What do you want me to repeat?! Every computer has this!"

If I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, I don't know what the fuck my computer has, bitch.
I can't help it if I look for my account number, start keying it in, and your automatic voice thingy has already changed commands so my account number is invalid cause I'm supposed to key 1 for some choice, 2 for some other choice, and 3 for spanish, and you no longer want my account number.

I also don't like it when you sigh on the phone and tell me that you don't care to explain why I can't pay my loans online again. Cause you know what? I don't sigh and tell you that your website keeps logging me off, showing me red sentences about how the service (online debt paying) is unavailable. I also don't yell at you, neither do I give you confusing commands.

For once in my life, I've never been so eager to get the feedback option. Cause you know what? My conversations are recorded, I know that. You know what else? Your ratings have just gone into the negatives for me, and if I can just speak to a manager each time this happens, I'm sure you'll be saying goodbye to your job.
Without any love,
Poor college student
belovedreamery
belovedreamery

Back to top Go down

customer service *warning language* Empty Re: customer service *warning language*

Post by Liz Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:36 pm

That stinks. I hate rude people!
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

customer service *warning language* Empty Re: customer service *warning language*

Post by crysty1e Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:56 pm

agree
crysty1e
crysty1e

http://www.cmzutz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:31 pm

Lameeeeeeee
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down