Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He came home last night

+2
Jeannette
andreacn
6 posters

Go down

He came home last night Empty He came home last night

Post by andreacn Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:35 am

and told me he got the dates he's supposed to deploy. We need to get the poa done and were planning on creating a will for him. This really sucks, we've been together for a little over 2 years an this is our first deployment. He came home last night 228330
andreacn
andreacn

Back to top Go down

He came home last night Empty Re: He came home last night

Post by Jeannette Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:10 am

Oh hon. He came home last night 108515

It'll be alright. Take it day by day, don't sweat the small stuff, and try to enjoy the days that you have together.

I'm here with an ear if you need it.
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:44 am

I agree with Jeannette!! Take it day by day. Just enjoy all the time you guys have together.

We're here for ya!!
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by jnavywife Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:15 pm

Ditto. hugs Day by day and before you know it, it will be homecoming time. Chris already has a date for when he can't get any more mail and will start sending stuff back home and I feel like he just left. You'll do it just fine, it'll suck for a while, but he'll be back in your arms before you know it.
jnavywife
jnavywife

Back to top Go down

Post by andreacn Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:28 pm

Kala wrote:I agree with Jeannette!! Take it day by day. Just enjoy all the time you guys have together.

We're here for ya!!

Were going up to the Marine Corps Museum and Arlington National Cemetery this weekend.

Is it normal to not be worried about him getting hurt? The thing he's going over to do is almost exactly like security forces.
andreacn
andreacn

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:30 pm

I promise you, after the first few weeks or month at the most, you get good at it.... you get to the point where you know what you are doing and what you are capable of and then it breezes by!!!
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsRoboto Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:54 pm

andreacn wrote:

Were going up to the Marine Corps Museum and Arlington National Cemetery this weekend.

Is it normal to not be worried about him getting hurt? The thing he's going over to do is almost exactly like security forces.

I'll be honest, I don't normally get worried about my dh getting hurt. I just always figure he'll be ok.

I think everyone copes differently and everyone has different feelings and emotions leading up to D-day. There is no "normal".

He came home last night 108515 Just take it one day at a time.
MrsRoboto
MrsRoboto

Back to top Go down

Post by jnavywife Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:33 pm

MrsRoboto wrote:
andreacn wrote:

I'll be honest, I don't normally get worried about my dh getting hurt. I just always figure he'll be ok.

I think everyone copes differently and everyone has different feelings and emotions leading up to D-day. There is no "normal".

He came home last night 108515 Just take it one day at a time.

I'm the same way, so you're definitely not alone. I trust that he is really good at what he does and I'm just one of those people that can't worry about things I can't control. So I wait for him to call or get online and just enjoy doing things for him. Everyone copes in their own way. One of my favorite things to do is send care packages, it makes me feel connected to him. Do what works for you, which you will figure out generally in the first month. hugs:
jnavywife
jnavywife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down