Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had no idea it would suck this much..

3 posters

Go down

Had no idea it would suck this much.. Empty Had no idea it would suck this much..

Post by Gina Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:26 pm

Only a couple days into our first deployment and man....it sucks.
I know all you ladies have been saying it gets better in time and I feel like such a Had no idea it would suck this much.. 17567 for complaining but its really super hard not having him around...

I told myself I'll get myself moving today... 3 days and no shower...how Puke is that.

I truly look up to you all so much. You all are AMAZING and I don't know where I'd be without you all. hugs
Gina
Gina

Back to top Go down

Had no idea it would suck this much.. Empty Re: Had no idea it would suck this much..

Post by Jeannette Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:29 pm

You're not a baby. People handle things differently.

Man, if what you need for comfort is 3 days without a shower, some chocolate, some wine, and a movie, pfffffffft, go for it. Who's going to see you anyway? lol

Now, if he was gone a month and you still hadn't showered...we'd have to talk. ROFL

Like the fish from Finding Nemo says..."Just keep swimming...just keep swimming..." teehee
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Had no idea it would suck this much.. Empty Re: Had no idea it would suck this much..

Post by Tate Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:46 pm

Just hang in there...it does get better...and one reason we all enjoy our spouses deploying is because we don't have to shave as often LMAO just kidding but eh' so what if you haven't showered no one is going to smell you. Just take the time you need, pick your self back up, get into a routine and time will start moving on hugs
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:24 pm

Jeannette wrote:You're not a baby. People handle things differently.

Man, if what you need for comfort is 3 days without a shower, some chocolate, some wine, and a movie, pfffffffft, go for it. Who's going to see you anyway? lol

Now, if he was gone a month and you still hadn't showered...we'd have to talk. ROFL

Like the fish from Finding Nemo says..."Just keep swimming...just keep swimming..." teehee

Thanks Jeanette,

No worries about the shower now. I dragged myself in just a little bit ago. Shocked

I could def go for some more wine and chocolate....maybe some mexican....I hate eating alone though. Crying or Very sad
Gina
Gina

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:26 pm

Tate wrote:Just hang in there...it does get better...and one reason we all enjoy our spouses deploying is because we don't have to shave as often LMAO just kidding but eh' so what if you haven't showered no one is going to smell you. Just take the time you need, pick your self back up, get into a routine and time will start moving on hugs

I told myself I wasn't going to shave until I started hitting the beach this summer.teehee

I dont have my man feeling me up so whats the point right.... LMAO
Gina
Gina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:29 pm

EXACTLY.

Shaving is such a pain the ass. I bask in the glory of not touching my razor. Except for my armpits. Always the armipits. ROFL
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:33 pm

Jeannette wrote:EXACTLY.

Shaving is such a pain the ass. I bask in the glory of not touching my razor. Except for my armpits. Always the armipits. ROFL

I agree! You have to shave the armpits! 3 days without a shower...my armpits were afraid

They are baby smooth now.

I think when the weather gets warmer I will just go and get my legs waxed...that way I dont have to shave every few days...
Gina
Gina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:34 pm

WAX?!

Had no idea it would suck this much.. Affraid

Now that's just crazy. lol
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:35 pm

Can't do the wax...to painful for me lol

Yes always shave the armpits...a MUST!
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:52 pm

Tate wrote:Can't do the wax...to painful for me lol

Ditto to the wax! I did a Brazilian once...and will never do it again. I felt like the main spectacle in a peep show. It was a woman doing it but still...you can't bend the way they want you to bend.

And there's a woman at my gym that doesn't shave her armpits, they had to get management to tell her she needed to wear a shirt because her odor was so offensive. Provided I don't think she was that high income or anything...but seriously, it was bad. So moral of the story...shave your armpits! God help us all if you don't!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:58 pm

psychedswimmer wrote:
Tate wrote:Can't do the wax...to painful for me lol

Ditto to the wax! I did a Brazilian once...and will never do it again. I felt like the main spectacle in a peep show. It was a woman doing it but still...you can't bend the way they want you to bend.

And there's a woman at my gym that doesn't shave her armpits, they had to get management to tell her she needed to wear a shirt because her odor was so offensive. Provided I don't think she was that high income or anything...but seriously, it was bad. So moral of the story...shave your armpits! God help us all if you don't!

I've had a couple of Brazilians. Theres a spa in wilmington that did it and I didnt even flinch. Not like you ladies needed to know this lol

My cousin Sammi went totally hippy crazy a few years back. She doesnt shave ANYTHING anymore and she lives in a teepee in Vermont...
Her freezer = putting food (she puts in all in jars) in the frozen river...I seriously dont know how she lives this way.
Gina
Gina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:03 pm

Hahaha...my cousin Adam has kind of done that exact thing. He doesn't shave or shower, has become a musician in lots of indie bands in Nashville and has decided to live in the back of his truck. I don't get it, I don't really want to get it...

Although I must say his monthly bills are super cheap...

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:16 pm

psychedswimmer wrote:Hahaha...my cousin Adam has kind of done that exact thing. He doesn't shave or shower, has become a musician in lots of indie bands in Nashville and has decided to live in the back of his truck. I don't get it, I don't really want to get it...

Although I must say his monthly bills are super cheap...

I'm with you. I don't WANT to get it either. More power to em...I couldn't do it. I'm grumpy enough just climbing out of bed in the morning never mind waking up in a teepee or rolling out of the back of my truck...

I'd also Freakout if I didnt have my coffee machine.
Gina
Gina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down