Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birth Control...

3 posters

Go down

Birth Control... Empty Birth Control...

Post by Tate Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:37 am

Due to all the recent studies on YAZ...I plan on changing my birth control...but I don't know what to change it too. I know at least two people who got pregnant while taking Sesonique...and I will not go and take shots. So it needs to be a pill or a IUD. I was thinking Mirena...does anyone have it? Do you like it? *sigh* I should have thought about this earlier....
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Birth Control... Empty Re: Birth Control...

Post by Jeannette Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:44 am

I know lots of people that like the Mirena. That's the thingy shaped like a T right? lol
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:46 am

ive only ever taken the pills, and it was never a well known pill. i basically just took whatever the doctors gave me, because there are tons of bc pills out there and i never knew which one to use so i left it up to the docs and i never got pregnant on them, altho i thought i was one time, because the type of pills they were had a lot(or a little, i cant remember it was like 5 years ago) of something in them(i cant remember what) and that can cause you to not get your period. um but i think after dh and i decide to get preggers again i am going to get mirena, i dont have time anymore to remember to take a pill everyday lol.
Kelly
Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down