Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laundry...

+5
Jeannette
joeyswife3108
Gina
crysty1e
jmetz4
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Really bored. Laundry...

Post by jmetz4 Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:17 pm

So I decided that I MUST get all the clean clothes put away TODAY! You really don't want to know how long most of these clothes have been sitting at the foot of the bed and in the basket. I just laid out all the clothes in piles on my bed and now I want to give up again Laundry... 876258 I hate laundry....
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Really bored. Re: Laundry...

Post by crysty1e Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:20 pm

This is the EXACT fight DH and I have ALL the time . . .
Putting clean clothes away is number one on my list of chores I do NOT want to do. I don't know what it is, I just never want to finish!
crysty1e
crysty1e

http://www.cmzutz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:43 pm

Chris promised that he would get all of his clothes put away before he left but of course he didn't... At least Connor is distracted enough right now for me to do this...
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by crysty1e Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:45 pm

My son and I always end up in a "sock ball" war Smile
crysty1e
crysty1e

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:54 pm

Laundry... Lol How old is your son? My son is only 2. We are trying to teach him not to throw things so I don't think a sock ball war would be a great idea right now.
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by crysty1e Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:10 pm

HA yeah not the best idea at all!
My son Brayden is 4.
We had that same problem with him and throwing stuff in the house.
You could teach him how to put two socks together in piles (even if they don't match, he will feel like he is helping)
crysty1e
crysty1e

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:25 pm

Every since the DB left for deployment there are clean and dirty clothes EVERYWHERE!

Not to mention I went shoe crazy....

The entire house is a mess... Freakout
Gina
Gina

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:37 pm

crysty1e wrote:HA yeah not the best idea at all!
My son Brayden is 4.
We had that same problem with him and throwing stuff in the house.
You could teach him how to put two socks together in piles (even if they don't match, he will feel like he is helping)

We have a cat door in the basement door (their litter box is down there) and he takes dirty clothes (even if they're not dirty) and shoves them through the cat door Laundry... 213115 Its awsome. He also helps put clothes in the washer and dryer. When we're folding clothes he grabs them and throws them Laundry... Kopfschuettel We are working on it. I am keeping the sock ball fight in mind for when he gets older.
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:39 pm

Gina wrote:Every since the DB left for deployment there are clean and dirty clothes EVERYWHERE!

I'm not a big shoe person. I actually feel like I have too many shoes right now. I only have maybe 10 pair. But I think its something with S/O's leaving. You just kind of don't feel like doing house work.

How did you get your alternticker to work? Mine would not work for me. Sad I really liked it too...
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:44 pm

jmetz4 wrote:
Gina wrote:Every since the DB left for deployment there are clean and dirty clothes EVERYWHERE!

I'm not a big shoe person. I actually feel like I have too many shoes right now. I only have maybe 10 pair. But I think its something with S/O's leaving. You just kind of don't feel like doing house work.

How did you get your alternticker to work? Mine would not work for me. Sad I really liked it too...

It def has EVERYTHING to do with my SO not being here. I've been laying around in his cammies...sadeyes

As for the ticker, I just redid it a few days ago and its been working ever since!
Gina
Gina

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:46 pm

Gina wrote:
jmetz4 wrote:

Amen

It def has EVERYTHING to do with my SO not being here. I've been laying around in his cammies...sadeyes

As for the ticker, I just redid it a few days ago and its been working ever since!

I'm going to redo mine now..

Since mine is just in basic, I don't have cammies to lay around in. I've been wearing his pjs and sleeping on his side of the bed (our son has taken over my side). His clothes are just so much more comfortable...
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:50 pm

jmetz4 wrote:
Gina wrote:
jmetz4 wrote:

Amen

Since mine is just in basic, I don't have cammies to lay around in. I've been wearing his pjs and sleeping on his side of the bed (our son has taken over my side). His clothes are just so much more comfortable...

Oh I wear my SO clothing too! I even smell his axe body spray and sometimes spray it in the bathroom in the morning as if he was just in there...
I crawl into his side of the bed at night but i always end up on my side....I reached for him this morning...Crying or Very sad
I sure hope this gets easier!

When is your SO due back from basic?
Gina
Gina

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:53 pm

Gina wrote:
jmetz4 wrote:
Gina wrote:
jmetz4 wrote:

Amen

Oh I wear my SO clothing too! I even smell his axe body spray and sometimes spray it in the bathroom in the morning as if he was there...

When is your SO due back from basic?

No idea yet. I just got the call Monday saying he is finally out of processing. He said he was sending an address so now I am waiting very impatiently Laundry... 956784
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyswife3108 Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:56 pm

Eh i gotta do laundry to...boo
joeyswife3108
joeyswife3108

http://www.myspace.com/mrslabonte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:59 pm

Woot for addresses!!!

I wont see my SO until the end of summer. Not having him here has been so hard. I don\'t have any friends I can hang out with here so its been lonely

Last edited by Gina on Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gina
Gina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:59 pm

I have SO much laundry to do... There's laundry on the bed, on the floor, in the closet...

I have to sort through Jon's clothes, my clothes, the baby's clothes...

Some are keep, some are toss, some are getting boxed...

Agh.
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:00 pm

joeyswife3108 wrote:Eh i gotta do laundry to...boo

We should have a huge laundry party....maybe that will make it more fun...teehee
Gina
Gina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:01 pm

Gina wrote:

We should have a huge laundry party....maybe that will make it more fun...Laundry... 156418

You're crazy. Laundry... 42726
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:01 pm

Jeannette wrote:I have SO much laundry to do... There's laundry on the bed, on the floor, in the closet...

I have to sort through Jon's clothes, my clothes, the baby's clothes...

Some are keep, some are toss, some are getting boxed...

Agh.

I'm about ready to box up all my SO's dirty laundry and ship it to Haiti... lol
Gina
Gina

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:03 pm

Jeannette wrote:
Gina wrote:

We should have a huge laundry party....maybe that will make it more fun...Laundry... 156418

Don't hate on the laundry party Jeannette! moon
Gina
Gina

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:07 pm

Well we're here for you Laundry... 253469 If we lived closer I would say we should hang out. I started being arts and crafty more since Chris left. I made Connor a daddy doll and am working on my scrap blanket and a pillow for him. I got squares to hand quilt years ago but never got to them. Since I am just taking one online class this semester I have a little more time. Even with my rugrat terrorizing the house Laundry... 213115
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:08 pm

Gina wrote:
Jeannette wrote:
Gina wrote:

We should... We probably wouldn't get much laundry done though Laundry... Icon_biggrin
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:17 pm

jmetz4 wrote:Well we're here for you Laundry... 253469 If we lived closer I would say we should hang out. I started being arts and crafty more since Chris left. I made Connor a daddy doll and am working on my scrap blanket and a pillow for him. I got squares to hand quilt years ago but never got to them. Since I am just taking one online class this semester I have a little more time. Even with my rugrat terrorizing the house Laundry... 213115

Sometimes I wish we all could live in one massive house while our SO's are gone! It would be total chaos but SO MUCH FUN!
I should make a daddy doll for myself. HAHA j/k
We just bought a house and we literally have NOTHING in it so my goal was to get it somewhat furnished while hes gone but I haven't moved...

I may jump on some online classes myself...keep my mind busy. sigh

I wish i had a little one to chase around! I bet it would totally wear me out so I can actually sleep at night!

Im so lucky to have all of you!!

Last edited by Gina on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Gina
Gina

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:18 pm

jmetz4 wrote:
Gina wrote:
Jeannette wrote:
Gina wrote:

We should... We probably wouldn't get much laundry done though Laundry... Icon_biggrin

You're right, we prob wont. teehee

I should toss it all on the front lawn and burn it...
Gina
Gina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:18 pm

Gina...you can rent Wesson anytime you want. lol

Start peeking around on LejeuneYardSales or Craigslist to get that house fancied up!

A daddy doll for yourself eh? Suspect

Laundry... 409778
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down