Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe a stupid question

4 posters

Go down

Maybe a stupid question Empty Maybe a stupid question

Post by belovedreamery Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:16 pm

It's no longer snowing, but there's snow on the floor. I live right next to a main road, and there's a chinese food place down a little ways. My mother suggested that I walk there to order fried rice (she's convinced that I have no food Maybe a stupid question 94699 ) That led me to wondering. Do delivery places still deliver when it's snowing? If so, are their drivers trained to drive in the snow? Not that I want them to deliver anything, I have tons of canned soup (thank you harris teeter for the buy 2 get 3 free sale). Anyone know the answer or have some random question?
belovedreamery
belovedreamery

Back to top Go down

Maybe a stupid question Empty Re: Maybe a stupid question

Post by Tate Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:43 pm

Well I am sure they don't TRAIN them to drive in the snow but most folks in NC don't know how to drive in snow because it doesn't snow here often (at least on the East coast). I'm pretty sure most places that are open and offer delivery then they will deliver.
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:46 pm

Yesterday while it was snowing (I'm in Maryland) I know the pizza places wouldn't deliver.
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:31 pm

It depends..... I mean the mailmen still deliver..... dunno so a lot of people that drive for a living know how to handle snow and ice..... but I think it differs everywhere!
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down