Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got a letter yesterday..

+2
Tate
jmetz4
6 posters

Go down

I got a letter yesterday.. Empty I got a letter yesterday..

Post by jmetz4 Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:34 pm

And he said that he has to do push ups for each letter he gets I got a letter yesterday.. Icon_eek I've sent about 15 envelopes out. 6 went in one day because I missed the mail lady on monday so they all went out tuesday. I really hope he doesn't get them all at once
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

I got a letter yesterday.. Empty Re: I got a letter yesterday..

Post by Tate Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:36 pm

LMAO Its okay I promise...John said he didn't mind doing them because he knew he was going to get letters (well Marines don't do push ups they do sit ups) He loved doing sit ups for letters.
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:44 pm

My friend (a Marine) told me that he had to do sit ups. I just thought that it wasn't something they HAD to do. I got a letter yesterday.. 213115 His birth mom's roommate is going to write him a letter saying that she asked all her friends and co-workers to write him letters so that he has a letter shower I got a letter yesterday.. 876258 I told her to make sure that she adds at the end that she's just joking.
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:50 pm

Haha. Yeah...he might get a little flustered if she didn't add the just joking part lol
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:37 pm

Gosh I really miss those days!!! I mean I'm so glad DH is home, but it was always sooooo fun writing letters and receiving them!!!

I need a pen-pal Sad
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:40 pm

I love having a pen pal. A friend of mine was for a while but it just kind of died off. I got a letter yesterday.. 213115
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:43 pm

I had a penpal once. He was a US soldier in Iraq (back when Iraq was crazy...). Turned out after writing, he lived like an hour from me and his mom owned a cafe that I liked visiting. He sent me $500 Dinars as a souvenir. We wrote about 8 times and it died... I always wonder what happened to him... bored

I'd like a penpal but everyone nowadays just wants to find a girlfriend. mumble
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:44 pm

Jeannette wrote:I had a penpal once. He was a US soldier in Iraq (back when Iraq was crazy...). Turned out after writing, he lived like an hour from me and his mom owned a cafe that I liked visiting. He sent me $500 Dinars as a souvenir. We wrote about 8 times and it died... I always wonder what happened to him... bored

see that's what I worry about!!! My sister adopted a soldier and that soldier's wife went PSYCHO on her..... stalked her on facebook all this stuff..... and my sister was married too.... she was just trying to be supportive of the military since we all are considering DH's history.
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:49 pm

LaDonna wrote:
Jeannette wrote:I had a penpal once. He was a US soldier in Iraq (back when Iraq was crazy...). Turned out after writing, he lived like an hour from me and his mom owned a cafe that I liked visiting. He sent me $500 Dinars as a souvenir. We wrote about 8 times and it died... I always wonder what happened to him... bored

see that's what I worry about!!! My sister adopted a soldier and that soldier's wife went PSYCHO on her..... stalked her on facebook all this stuff..... and my sister was married too.... she was just trying to be supportive of the military since we all are considering DH's history.

Ya... I know Jon wouldn't mind because I had penpals in the past while dating him. It's all basic platonic conversation. I currently have someone that pops up once every 4 months via email that doesn't get the point... Freakout
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:25 pm

I would love to adopt someone but I'm sure DH would think its crazy and stupid. I have told him that when I send him stuff that I hope he shares with guys who don't get stuff...and if any of them didn't get something to just let me know and I would send a box just for them.
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by belovedreamery Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:00 pm

I would love to have a pen pal, I used to have one, then I lost her info, and I moved to another country. I don't think DB would be happy if I had a pen pal guy. I know I sent one of my deployed friends a care package and another of my NY guy friends a care package, and DB asked me what it was for. I told him "candy" and he went,"So it's a care package". I got a letter yesterday.. Kopfschuettel Not that I don't ever send him a care package. He owes me two!
belovedreamery
belovedreamery

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:58 pm

jmetz4 wrote:And he said that he has to do push ups for each letter he gets I got a letter yesterday.. Icon_eek I've sent about 15 envelopes out. 6 went in one day because I missed the mail lady on monday so they all went out tuesday. I really hope he doesn't get them all at once

We should all send him a letter

LMAO
Gina
Gina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down