Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yawn

4 posters

Go down

Yawn Empty Yawn

Post by Jeannette Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:59 am

I'm tired. I lack motivation. This week...sucks...
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Yawn Empty Re: Yawn

Post by Tate Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:01 am

Me TOO! If any one seen the amount of laundry I have they would run screaming. Its TERRIBLE!
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:05 am

Ya...mine has overflowed onto the floor at the foot of the bed...

As a matter of fact, Wesson used it to slide down and off the bed. ROFL
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:06 am

I'm talking like 4-5 baskets of laundry that are all dirty. I have clean on top of the washer and dryer and a load in the floor infront of the dryer (because thats how John does laundry when he has something in the washer...)

SO its going to be a while before laundry is all complete. I hate laundry.
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:09 am

I don't have enough clothes to fill 4-5 baskets. ROFL

I have toys all over the house. It looks like a bomb went off in the kitchen too...

But I'm sooooo tiredddddd.
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:16 am

We have enough towels to cover up all of Camp Lejeune...I think when we got married everyone was like "oh towels...when I got married we forgot about towels" We got a crap load of towels...of course every Christmas we get towels as well. mumble Two whole clothes hampers are towels.
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:18 am

Towels?! We have...7 or so... lol

I reuse mine after a shower though. I hang it back up on the shower bar and wash it when the kitchen towels start to get yucky. ROFL

I'm so tired...I could just crash out on the desk. lol My head is feeling sooooo heavyyyyyy
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:22 am

No I can NOT get John to reuse his towels. I hate it. I was taught to reuse my towels and I try to!

He wraps his towel around him and walks around in it...sometimes it ends up on the washer/dryer when he goes and gets clothes...sometimes it ends up on the couch. Sometimes in the living room floor...sometimes in the bedroom floor. Drives me nuts.
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:23 am

Just take a quick nap on your hands looking at the screen no one will notice lol
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:25 am

Tate wrote:No I can NOT get John to reuse his towels. I hate it. I was taught to reuse my towels and I try to!

He wraps his towel around him and walks around in it...sometimes it ends up on the washer/dryer when he goes and gets clothes...sometimes it ends up on the couch. Sometimes in the living room floor...sometimes in the bedroom floor. Drives me nuts.

ROFL He just randomly leaves a towel wherever? LMAO

Jon doesn't even leave the bathroom with his. He dries off quick, hangs it up, DONE. lol

We ALWAYS reused ours growing up. You're clean anyway...just dry off and hang'er back up. teehee
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:27 am

Yeah my mom would have busted my butt if I didn't reuse my towel!

John doesn't even dry off all the way. He just drys his hair and then walks around wet. I always get so mad that he doesn't dry his legs when he gets out because he leaves wet feet prints all over the house. He wraps it around him and comes and sits on the couch...then he leaves a damp spot on the couch. Its annoying lol hes lucky he has a nice body other wise I might karate chop him.
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:33 am

I would beat Jon senseless. lol

Jon likes to take super quick showers where I like to take a little longer... Well, (since we like to conserve water, lol), he gets out before I do and is SOAKED. He always drenches the bathroom rug and it pisses me off to no end...
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:35 am

I just got done doing all of my laundry. Smile This week does suck, except the whole getting the weiner dog.
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:36 am

Okay..we must be married to the wrong Johns/Jon!

John likes to take showers/baths that last forever. While me on the other hand I have to be out of the shower before my fingers get pruney! I can't take showers/baths with John because he likes to take "warm" showers while I like to take scalding hot showers lol Every once in a while I'll be nice and freeze to death in his "warm" shower. We used to always shower together but then Reese came along and we don't have that chance very often anymore. Only when he takes a nap are we able to do that lol
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:37 am

ROFL
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:43 am

Tate wrote:Okay..we must be married to the wrong Johns/Jon!

John likes to take showers/baths that last forever. While me on the other hand I have to be out of the shower before my fingers get pruney! I can't take showers/baths with John because he likes to take "warm" showers while I like to take scalding hot showers lol Every once in a while I'll be nice and freeze to death in his "warm" shower. We used to always shower together but then Reese came along and we don't have that chance very often anymore. Only when he takes a nap are we able to do that lol

ROFL You do exactly what Jon does. Jon sits in the corner shivering saying..."The water is fucking cold!" while I sit there with my hair up enjoying it. Then he cranks the water to hot, I sizzle and complain, he washes real quick and gets out. LMAO

We shower at night just before bed after Wesson has gone to sleep. lol
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:35 am

Jeannette wrote:
Tate wrote:Okay..we must be married to the wrong Johns/Jon!

ROFL You do exactly what Jon does. Jon sits in the corner shivering saying..."The water is fucking cold!" while I sit there with my hair up enjoying it. Then he cranks the water to hot, I sizzle and complain, he washes real quick and gets out. LMAO

We shower at night just before bed after Wesson has gone to sleep. lol
LMAO yep! I can't STAND cold/warm showers. I have to look like a lobster when I get out of the shower. Reese doesn't go to bed till 10. So that doesn't work out to well for us lol I hate going to bed with my hair wet too! mumble
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:40 am

ROFL That's how Jon is. The mirror is dripping from steam. lol

We don't normally hit bed until midnight or so and with Wesson still a teenybopper, he goes to bed somewhat early. Woot

Sometimes I hate taking showers with him though. He takes up too much damn space. And I rinse off slow which gets him irritated. lol
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by belovedreamery Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:58 am

All weeks suck, period. Well, the weekends rock. Maybe I should stop having so much fun on the weekends and actually get to work. Then maybe my weeks would be exciting and happy.
belovedreamery
belovedreamery

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:05 pm

Thats another reason we don't showers together. Its a stall shower so there isn't very much room in there...while I love him sometimes I don't want to knock elbows with him while I am trying to wash my hair lol We generally just end up getting on each others nerves!
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by belovedreamery Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:14 pm

Tate, lol. DB & I do a shower dance when we switch places & take turns with the hot water. Our shower cubicle used to be as wide as half of my outstretched arms. We play water games in the shower, play with soap bubbles, and I can't wait to take a bubble bath next Sunday! Oh the joys of finally having access to a bath tub!
belovedreamery
belovedreamery

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:18 pm

Yeah I can't even reach my arms out...its SMALL. Not enough room for two. I can put my elbows out and be touching each side lol
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down